Help bass does not sound right.

How is there cancelation? What creates it? Yes new to complete systems but JRsomoothee you can kiss it. Call me a dumb ass again.

Even tho the box may be tuned 32hz, different sized subs will peak differently in your cabin. Simplest way to explain it. Sorry... typing ain't my thing.

Some of it yes I get but alot of it I don't. Not claiming to be a system God just want some good sound and the truck and system is what I have to work with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-184127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-184127_Chrome.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210501-184100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-184100_Chrome.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 51
How is there cancelation? What creates it? Yes new to complete systems but JRsomoothee you can kiss it. Call me a dumb ass again.

Most people here hate Skar (it's a long story). The info is correct though. Running different size subs is never a good idea. Go watch some YouTube videos and see how many of those guys are running different size subs. Sell the 12.

As far as the box. What's wrong with it? No its not professionally built but it's the space I have to work with.
Instead of trying to fill the space, why not build a 3-3.5ft3net box for those 10s ported for your power at 2 ohm on that amp? Personally I'd corner load the port (P/S) and go subs up. Looks like you got plenty of space to me.

The reason for the 3rd sub is because I read that the Amp overheats if it is at 2ohm. I dont know how or why. Just what I have read on multiple forms.

The reason for the 3rd sub is because I read that the Amp overheats if it is at 2ohm. I dont know how or why. Just what I have read on multiple forms.

If it overheats at 2 ohm, then, it will overheat worse at 1 ohm. Don't believe everything that you read. A custom box with two or three 10's is going to be your best bet. The box is a huge deal. You might earn the nickname of Bobby Jr. if keep questioning all the veterans advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.