Has anyone ordered from Fi Audio lately???

Should have went Sundown bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Lol they won't recone my motors n baskets and rather keep these xxx since i got two for $300 lol. And they were brand new in box. Im either going thru SPLaudio or PSi next like i should have

Lol they won't recone my motors n baskets and rather keep these xxx since i got two for $300 lol. And they were brand new in box. Im either going thru SPLaudio or PSi next like i should have
I plan to use SPL when I decide to beef up my new subs.

To everyone dogging on Fi from just one story, get a life. Recones halt the building process and takes much longer than building a sub from scratch, that's why they only do them one day a week. Here's a good story for you Fi haters so now you can be Fi fan boys: I ordered two recones from Fi and they came in 3 weeks. I was also having numerous problems and Nick has always replied to me instantly and has helped me a ton. He even gave me tips on how to do a recone for all you rookies that I compiled into a tutorial on their forum. I even had a special request that Fi went slightly out of their way to fulfill. Obviously this thread has been filled idiots, you're the reason Fi doesn't have a phone. Fi will let you drive to pick up your recones, tell him you want to.

To everyone dogging on Fi from just one story, get a life. Recones halt the building process and takes much longer than building a sub from scratch, that's why they only do them one day a week. Here's a good story for you Fi haters so now you can be Fi fan boys: I ordered two recones from Fi and they came in 3 weeks. I was also having numerous problems and Nick has always replied to me instantly and has helped me a ton. He even gave me tips on how to do a recone for all you rookies that I compiled into a tutorial on their forum. I even had a special request that Fi went slightly out of their way to fulfill. Obviously this thread has been filled idiots, you're the reason Fi doesn't have a phone. Fi will let you drive to pick up your recones, tell him you want to.
Skip FI

I explained that I was not "hating" on Fi, they are a great company. And no, I asked Nick twice before if i could pick up, both replies were no. One was while I was already out there for CES in Jan, was going to pay cash. And one was the day I payed for them 6 weeks ago, told him ill come out as soon as they are ready but got a reply saying they do not offer that. I know they are busy with a ton of stuff but all I'm asking for is a tracking number so i can see if I'm getting them before finals or not so i can start looking for loaners n such. Last reply I got when I asked for a tracking, the tracking was ignored.

What about all the years of other people complaining? They don't know how to run a business if they can't get recones done,all the other companies can do it. Fi isn't selling that many subs,lol. Also they build their subs like shit,so i can't see how it would take long,besides the machining.

What about all the years of other people complaining? They don't know how to run a business if they can't get recones done,all the other companies can do it. Fi isn't selling that many subs,lol. Also they build their subs like shit,so i can't see how it would take long,besides the machining.
Last excuse I heard they told someone was all their workers but like 1 or 2 got the flu and can't work. I wasn't told this lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.