Has anyone ordered from Fi Audio lately???

Update:

Had a buddy call Scott and ask the problem. Nick was full of $hit the whole time. They were not even being built yet. Scott is going to start them today and overnight tomorrow let's see how that goes. It's good to have friends that can do that haha

To everyone dogging on Fi from just one story, get a life. Recones halt the building process and takes much longer than building a sub from scratch, that's why they only do them one day a week. Here's a good story for you Fi haters so now you can be Fi fan boys: I ordered two recones from Fi and they came in 3 weeks. I was also having numerous problems and Nick has always replied to me instantly and has helped me a ton. He even gave me tips on how to do a recone for all you rookies that I compiled into a tutorial on their forum. I even had a special request that Fi went slightly out of their way to fulfill. Obviously this thread has been filled idiots, you're the reason Fi doesn't have a phone. Fi will let you drive to pick up your recones, tell him you want to.
You sir are completely missing the point

Update:Had a buddy call Scott and ask the problem. Nick was full of $hit the whole time. They were not even being built yet. Scott is going to start them today and overnight tomorrow let's see how that goes. It's good to have friends that can do that haha

As i said that Nick guy is a Bitch. I wouldn't buy anything from Fi,just because of him and they think all their excuses are legit.

As i said that Nick guy is a Bitch. I wouldn't buy anything from Fi,just because of him and they think all their excuses are legit.
Yea gotta learn somehow. Same way I learned not to deal with T3 and Soundstream lol. Glad I got an update tho. I'm either gonna get them in the mail by Sat or I'm driving down 2-2.5 hrs to get them.

Scott isn't to bad, he needs to not let nick do anything. If I remember Nick is why dave left to start PSI.
Sounds like Fi Audio is continuing the legacy of employees leaving the company to start a new one.

What about all the years of other people complaining? They don't know how to run a business if they can't get recones done,all the other companies can do it. Fi isn't selling that many subs,lol. Also they build their subs like shit,so i can't see how it would take long,besides the machining.

They build far more then people in this topic have a remote clue about. International demand is tremendous. Scott is working nearly round the clock 6 days a week. They are continuing to hire workers to handle the load. I promise they do not ignore emails, if people had any idea as to how many Fi gets in email everyday, it would open some eyes. I have been on the phone with them earing the emails arrive in the background, it is unreal. I am not making excuses for them, but people don't have any idea in the big picture. With drastically reduced margins making and machining the drivers here in Vegas, the trade off is no army of people answering the tidal wave of emails. And yes, there could be a happy medium, and I know they are working on that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.