Sundown audio, or Re Audio?

Participant count
  • Participant list
both are in boxes that werent made specifically for those subs. Prefab boxes. So def going to get a new box. But if i go with sundown im only running 2 of them.

I came across 2 deals. 3 15" Sundown Audio Sa's and a box for $500, or 2 15" Re Audio Sx's and a box for $500. Which would you prefer
If you're talking bout those SA-15s on CL, the box is ****ty. If he's willing to go down to ~$450 I would take those.

If you're talking bout those SA-15s on CL, the box is ****ty. If he's willing to go down to ~$450 I would take those.
Thats what im saying. I dont really care much about the box, just the equip is what im lookin at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.