Has anyone ordered from Fi Audio lately???

I ordered two dropin recone kits for my XXX motors and baskets 6 weeks ago today. Nick @Fi claimed they shipped out last Monday but I asked UPS how long it normally takes from Las Vegas to my location and they say 4 days max. Only a 2hr distance. Emails between me and Nick were fine on a daily basis UNTILL I paid. Once they were paid for emails were not getting replied. I know Fi does not have a phone number so getting in contact is hard. Also I requested a tracking number last Tuesday and have yet to get a reply. I'm not bashing Fi, great company. Just want to know if someone ordered from them lately, how long did it take to receive your stuff? I REALLY need these for finals THIS weekend and though 6 and a half weeks would be enough time. ** sorry if i spelled anything wrong or sounds like crap I'm on my phone
ygpm

probably like NMustang65 or something like that... if I recall.
Got it NDMustang65 thanks man

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Also guys I'm in no way bashing on Fi I just want to know if I'm scr3wed for finals or not lol

splaudio will do some nice recones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif in fast time.. try him.

splaudio will do some nice recones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif in fast time.. try him.
Yea talked to him already. I think he didn't have the coils in or something. I'm going to him next.

they always give a tracking right after paying. however, lately they have been really backed up.
It's funny cuz last Tuesday he replied and said they were shipped out Monday. I asked for tracking and he replied with just "no problem have a nice day" lol. Yet to reply to my other emails asking for just a tracking.

All these little moms and pops car audio companies are garbage. Fi is horrible then they try to justify it by saying it's built in the USA,so fvcking what! Also they say recones are not their first priority but they take your money for them,Fi does horrible business. That Nick guy is a punk azz.

A while back I ordered a recone for one of my RE XXX's. That one took about 8 weeks to get.

I got a second motor so I ordered another recone. This one took 10 weeks IIRC, after I paid, Zero communication. Just showed up one day. They each had 3 spiders. Well within hours of playing the ******* top spider came off the middle one and ripped my leads. The spiders came pre glued together so I just had to glue the bottom one to the basket, this wasnt user error.

I will never deal with them again. I have been getting my recones from Team PSI. Havent had one problem with him so I see no need to change who I purchase from, although Ive heard nothing but GREAT things about splaudio.

fi = internet only

AA = same guys

Ascendant Audio

5450 Cameron St #104

Las Vegas NV 89118

Sales/Tech (702)476-8587

Dealer (702)379-4371

Fax (866)795-9972

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.