Has anyone ordered from Fi Audio lately???

Don't put his number out there, out of respect, if he gave it to you.
I do think Scott has better customer relations than Nick.
Nope I won't do that man I have respect for him for going out of his way for me

What about all the years of other people complaining? They don't know how to run a business if they can't get recones done,all the other companies can do it. Fi isn't selling that many subs,lol. Also they build their subs like shit,so i can't see how it would take long,besides the machining.
1. People complain with every company. Especially when they act like they are the only customer that exists.

2. Fi does do recones, and I can guarantee you they have more than 10x the customers of those other companies.

3. Fi isn't selling that many subs? I'm glad you know the business's ins and outs even though no non-employee is allowed in the building.

3.2Since you're such a *******, I'll give you one guess who makes Fi subs, AA subs, Crossfire subs, and SSA subs.

4. They build there subs like ****? Since they make everything in house vs EVERY other company out there, please elaborate upon your stupidity.

What was that Bill Madison quote?

1. People complain with every company. Especially when they act like they are the only customer that exists.2. Fi does do recones, and I can guarantee you they have more than 10x the customers of those other companies.

3. Fi isn't selling that many subs? I'm glad you know the business's ins and outs even though no non-employee is allowed in the building.

3.2Since you're such a *******, I'll give you one guess who makes Fi subs, AA subs, Crossfire subs, and SSA subs.

4. They build there subs like ****? Since they make everything in house vs EVERY other company out there, please elaborate upon your stupidity.

What was that Bill Madison quote?

the main purpose of this thread was Nick claimed to have shipped my recones. Scott was called and said they weren't even being built yet. So I was lied to for weeks. Nick knew I needed these for finals and assured me I will get them in time no prob. If i didn't go the route I did, Scott would have never known and i wouldnt have gotten my recones for who know how many more weeks. Thing is he lied over and over and that is BS.

I could care less really. The only sub they have worth a **** is the Q. Now if they bring back the XXX from the RE days then I will be running FI.

I had three Q's through them.....all because each one was built like pure crap! Surrounds ripping with 600 watts.....I have never had a more worthless woofer than their Q series.....

Also their CS took forever to respond back. Eventually Scott and Nick would get back to you, but certainly not in a timely fashion. I see the same crap is still going on.......figures.

I had three Q's through them.....all because each one was built like pure crap! Surrounds ripping with 600 watts.....I have never had a more worthless woofer than their Q series.....
Also their CS took forever to respond back. Eventually Scott and Nick would get back to you, but certainly not in a timely fashion. I see the same crap is still going on.......figures.
Wow, I have been throwing 1500rms daily on mine for over a year now and its still the best sounding and hardest hitting 15 I have had to date or heard for a single sub setup.

Not sure what your issues were but I sure am glad my experience has been totally opposite.

Its just mass build quality defect's from a smaller store....thats all....

It was funny, I put in my CVX kicker to hold me over.....then decided I will give them one more chance. The surrond thing happened again and I got tired of the BS, sold the sub for a crazy low amount to Gp97 off here and somehow he had better luck than me.

CVX worked like a gem! A kicker product folks, lol!

I am currently running 2 cheaper Eclispe subs now off 300 a piece and sound far better than their once top dog Q series.

I just guess I was not met to run FI? I don't know. Glad anyone else has a better experience than me. I on the other hand and glad to have washed my hands free of FI anything....

yea i dont stock 4" coils but i can get. i will only do 18" with 4" coils due to larger spider //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.