Videos of my SA-12 on 1000 watts in a mustang

too bad I got an sa8 on a dx 1000 much louder than that.... and it soundz like azzzzzz. jk decent brah
yeah i'm getting a couple sa 8s next haha but yeah it's pretty loud for a single 12 i think
sounds pretty good. seems like it gets pretty low for its tuning. what's the name of the first song?
yeah i wish i could get it tuned a little lower so next setup i'm probably going to tune it around 31. oh and the song name is white clouds it's decaf'd
What're you asking for it + the box? How bout w/o the box?
well on craigslist i'm going for 125 with sub and box together and not sure about without the box. idk if you could tell but there's a slit in the surround it doesn't make a difference but i just want to warn you about that if you're thinking about maybe buying it it doesn't bother me enough to recone it but i'm not sure how you would feel

well on craigslist i'm going for 125 with sub and box together and not sure about without the box. idk if you could tell but there's a slit in the surround it doesn't make a difference but i just want to warn you about that if you're thinking about maybe buying it it doesn't bother me enough to recone it but i'm not sure how you would feel
Wow..that's a great price. Would you consider shipping?

Wow..that's a great price. Would you consider shipping?
yeah i would shipping cost could be pretty bad though. also gotta warn you that the box is pretty ugly too but it's a good box so that's what matters to me. PM me if you're interested

19462001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.