Has anyone ordered from Fi Audio lately???

I always get my recone kits within 3 to 4 weeks..I've probably ordered 15-20 recone kits last year no probs.
Yea just the wrong timing man with finals, sbn n such. But Nick assured me I was fine that I'll get them in time so I trusted.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

**** thats a long *** time for recones better off buying a few just in case
Yea they only build once a week. Great company IMO just crapy cust service

***** u gotta pay for ur product and u have nothing to show for tho i hate **** like that well idk did they have to custom build ur recone?
Yea custom built. I'd be fine with the whole situation if i had a tracking number and seen I was or was not going to get them in time. Just shows me not to order Fi again lol. I even offered to drive and pickup, he said they don't offer that. Imma talk to a LV local that knows Nick personally to see if he can get anything outa him lol.

Yea custom built. I'd be fine with the whole situation if i had a tracking number and seen I was or was not going to get them in time. Just shows me not to order Fi again lol. I even offered to drive and pickup, he said they don't offer that. Imma talk to a LV local that knows Nick personally to see if he can get anything outa him lol.
you gonna be ready by friday? are you competing

The whole thread is about him getting his recones in time to compete...
Yea but luckily I didn't rip apart my T3 reconed one yet lol. I'll just run a single one if needed. But Gary Killian is looking for some loaners for me just in case. Either way, I'm going.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.