Finished Building System, Any thoughts?

FBBECD76-8086-48B0-B05F-367468FA54C7.jpeg

“With my electrical, I might want to steer clear of Taramps. I've read quite a few reviews about amps clipping and dying. It seems like they are pretty touchy.”

this is what you responded with. You cited 1)**** electrical and 2) heresay from dumbasses who don’t manage high clipping as reasons not to Use tarampS. Many amps are are going to be touchy on less than 12v and clipping is often times a warning indicator....none of this is related to taramps its basic 12v electrical. It’s just bad advice to project to others

Deaf
“With my electrical, I might want to steer clear of Taramps. I've read quite a few reviews about amps clipping and dying. It seems like they are pretty touchy.”

this is what you responded with. You cited 1)**** electrical and 2) heresay from dumbasses who don’t manage high clipping as reasons not to Use tarampS. Many amps are are going to be touchy on less than 12v and clipping is often times a warning indicator....none of this is related to taramps its basic 12v electrical. It’s just bad advice to project to others

Dead

Last edited:
The vibration. Rattles everything so when facing forward I turn the gain up to compensate

If they faced rear with gain at this level car would fall apart
thats the completely subpar way to go about things man, you are in cancellation hell. The reason why you have the box face the rear is to make sure the reflected and incident waves are in phase which gets you both output and sound quality. When you face it in like that its literally bouncing off your front windshield and gets trapped back into the trunk or the wave gets destroyed halfway there aka cancellation. Simple test if you open up your trunk and all of the sudden the inside of your car gets louder or keeps the same output is when you know theres a pretty big phase issue going on.

however you dont want your trunk lid falling off so the solution for you would be to fully commit to a trunk wall where you fire inside the cabin but you seal off the rear trunk completely either with wood, fiberglass etc... Not a single hole leading to the trunk should be opened all sealed 100% even the rear deck. By doing this you'll literally gain ridiculous amounts of output and your sound quality would be greatly improved as well.

Like, I said, "I might want to

Like, I said, "I might want to steer clear", not him. I never once told him to not buy Taramps. I don't know his electrical situation. I was simply stating some of the information that I was reading about Taramps. So, he could take it for what it was worth. It was a nice effort by you trying to pile on though. 😂😂😂😂 SMDH!
To be specific it was worth ****. Multiple people chimed in giving real life taramps feedback...ya know, guys who used the the products.

To be specific it was worth ****. Multiple people chimed in giving real life taramps feedback...ya know, guys who used the the products.

The reviews I read were also from people who used the products. So, if you think reviews from people who are currently and formerly using the equipment is ****, that's your choice. I was simply passing on the info from the research that I've done on Taramps. Do you have any pics of your current Taramps setup? I'm curious about your Taramps setup, YA KNOW! Since you are a user of the product, right? Time to show out son! Attach Files! 😂😂😂😂 Stay 💪 kid!

did you know those reviewer’s electrical scenario before you regurgitated their feedback?the internet is full of ******** and Clowns who buy things on amazon not understanding how they work only to leave bad feedback When they don’t get the result they wanted.

I advocated Positively on the technology benefit of taramps and Brazilians (ding ding dig why all the guys here use em). Me...I currently use Koreans because i have plenty of juice via high output alternator, battery use and consistent voltage.

Why give negative opinion about a product you never even used that would in fact be a solid solution to the very system you’re trying to make happen if you’d just commit to Solidifying your voltage and not being hard headed for the sake of proving you’re some kind of Og stereo ace.

I can be done now. I’m sure you’ll threadjack some upcoming thread or revive this one when your output *****, electrical is killed or you prove that you made your **** inefficiently bang on some other high amperage drawing relic.

buy an md3k and if you hate it I’ll trade you my fsd2600

did you know those reviewer’s electrical scenario before you regurgitated their feedback?the internet is full of ******** and Clowns who buy things on amazon not understanding how they work only to leave bad feedback When they don’t get the result they wanted.

I advocated Positively on the technology benefit of taramps and Brazilians (ding ding dig why all the guys here use em). Me...I currently use Koreans because i have plenty of juice via high output alternator, battery use and consistent voltage.

Why give negative opinion about a product you never even used that would in fact be a solid solution to the very system you’re trying to make happen if you’d just commit to Solidifying your voltage and not being hard headed for the sake of proving you’re some kind of Og stereo ace.

Dude, I can't do anything else to upgrade my electrical more than I already have. The ******* car is 54 years old and was originally 6 volt. So, you have a boner for Taramps, yet, you don't even use them. At least I'm installing the product. So, what amps are you running? I listed my whole system, down to the rca's. Why won't you do the same Mr. Taramps rep, who doesn't even use them. How do you speak so positively about something that you don't even use (hypocritical much)? Have the balls to list your entire system, pics included. I'll kick back and wait now!

thats the completely subpar way to go about things man, you are in cancellation hell. The reason why you have the box face the rear is to make sure the reflected and incident waves are in phase which gets you both output and sound quality. When you face it in like that its literally bouncing off your front windshield and gets trapped back into the trunk or the wave gets destroyed halfway there aka cancellation. Simple test if you open up your trunk and all of the sudden the inside of your car gets louder or keeps the same output is when you know theres a pretty big phase issue going on.

however you dont want your trunk lid falling off so the solution for you would be to fully commit to a trunk wall where you fire inside the cabin but you seal off the rear trunk completely either with wood, fiberglass etc... Not a single hole leading to the trunk should be opened all sealed 100% even the rear deck. By doing this you'll literally gain ridiculous amounts of output and your sound quality would be greatly improved as well.

I had no idea thx

I turned em back around. I'm gonna have to lay down some sound deadener.

The wall isn't an option for this car.

Weird thread. I went back to the 1st page i don't see a list of equipment anywhere? Just a bunch of dead post? I know what sub kinda unsure about the amp for it? Is it a taramps now? The rest of it idk.

Man ur dense! Why slight and give generic negative feedback on something because you prefer amazon reviews. If you’ve converted to 12v, it’s now 12v, lock down the the voltage consistency and use an amp technology that gets you somewhere close to the power you need for that hd....bra...zil...ian. You’re arguing but you’re not going to anything more cost effective either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.