Finished Building System, Any thoughts?

Then stop giving feedback against something you know nothing about. You told another person asking for real feedback that you’re staying away from taramps (I’m general) due lack of electricity when actually it’s the opposite of that. As long as they’ve considered a solid battery supply and strong/constant current delivery via a big 3 three, someone can effectively run considerably larger Brazilian Over korean/Chinese amp. Your insight is not good advice and the complete opposite of what the “bullies” on this forum are advocating...but with actual in-use experience.

Then stop giving feedback against something you know nothing about. You told another person asking for real feedback that you’re staying away from taramps (I’m general) due lack of electricity when actually it’s the opposite of that. As long as they’ve considered a solid battery supply and strong/constant current delivery via a big 3 three, someone can effectively run considerably larger Brazilian Over korean/Chinese amp. Your insight is not good advice and the complete opposite of what the “bullies” on this forum are advocating...but with actual in-use experience.

Dead

Dead

Last edited:

Dead

Last edited:
I said that I should steer clear of Taramps because I don't have the best electrical in a 54 year old car. If he has great electrical, then great, I don't. ✌ He can use whatever the **** he wants. Show me where I told him not to buy Taramps, please!

since the beginning Of car audio time amps have been rated to perform at 12v or best. Some amps have been over engineered have to operate below 12 volts But if you’re as og car audio as you speak you’d know and agree that 12v or higher Constant voltage is the target of any car/truck. Your bug is no different. You stated that you’re staying away from taramps due to an electrical environment that may not be right for taramps. Level set:
- **** constant voltage is not optimal for any amp
- assuming you get your voltage right and have realistic output expectations, a Brazilian is the better avenue to get you the output you need for that ab hd
- if you’re too rigid to consider different technology and don’t have the confidence in getting youR voltage locked down steer clear from making unrelated and unverified equipment/technology observations that others visiting the site might read

since the beginning Of car audio time amps have been rated to perform at 12v or best. Some amps have been over engineered have to operate below 12 volts But if you’re as og car audio as you speak you’d know and agree that 12v or higher Constant voltage is the target of any car/truck. Your bug is no different. You stated that you’re staying away from taramps due to an electrical environment that may not be right for taramps. Level set:
- **** constant voltage is not optimal for any amp
- assuming you get your voltage right and have realistic output expectations, a Brazilian is the better avenue to get you the output you need for that ab hd
- if you’re too rigid to consider different technology and don’t have the confidence in getting youR voltage locked down steer clear from making unrelated and unverified equipment/technology observations that others visiting the site might read

Dead

Last edited:
“With my electrical, I might want to steer clear of Taramps. I've read quite a few reviews about amps clipping and dying. It seems like they are pretty touchy.”

this is what you responded with. You cited 1)**** electrical and 2) heresay from dumbasses who don’t manage high clipping as reasons not to Use tarampS. Many amps are are going to be touchy on less than 12v and clipping is often times a warning indicator....none of this is related to taramps its basic 12v electrical. It’s just bad advice to project to others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.