Finished Building System, Any thoughts?

Man ur dense! Why slight and give generic negative feedback on something because you prefer amazon reviews. If you’ve converted to 12v, it’s now 12v, lock down the the voltage consistency and use an amp technology that gets you somewhere close to the power you need for that hd....bra...zil...ian. You’re arguing but you’re not going to anything more cost effective either

Dude do some research. I'm limited to a 90 amp alternator and two batteries. Where are the pics and your system rundown? There's thousands of reviews out there from Taramps owners, not just the handful of Taramps users on this site. I own Taramps and I'm getting ready to install it. Now, quit playing games and provide us your current system rundown and some pics.
15729161160018952443370501475821.jpg

Why you sweating a picture of my setup. 2 xfl’s in tline, group 31 rear agm and an fsd2600, 300 amp alternator. Back to the point, now you’re adding the consumption of that 800 watts mid high amp. Unless your going lithium You’re Not going to have amperage to run that hd. You’re likely going to need more power than I have on both of my subs.You’ve now sold two current heavy amps what’s your remaining options.

And didn’t you return a bunch of sounqubed or skar stuff. Maybe you be the voice of reason with this guy
Yup fried a soundcubed, like literally fried that amp

I returned the skar amp due to peer pressure lol. Never installed it so can't really comment on it.

My taramps bass 5k doesn't even get warm and since I turned the box around the gain is maybe 1/4 way up

Why you sweating a picture of my setup. 2 xfl’s in tline, group 31 rear agm and an fsd2600, 300 amp alternator. Back to the point, now you’re adding the consumption of that 800 watts mid high amp. Unless your going lithium You’re Not going to have amperage to run that hd. You’re likely going to need more power than I have on both of my subs.You’ve now sold two current heavy amps what’s your remaining options.

Sold two amps? What in the hell are you talking about? You have the wrong guy. The Taramps has always been my amp for mids/highs. What amp do you have pushing the XFL's? Be honest! Not Taramps, I know that. You love Taramps, but don't even use them! 🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm!

And didn’t you return a bunch of sounqubed or skar stuff. Maybe you be the voice of reason with this guy

Is there an unwritten Car Audio rule that states that you can't comment on a specific name brand, unless, said name brand is installed in your car? I know the unwritten rules of baseball, but I'm thinking that I might need to learn the unwritten rules of Car Audio. If that is an unwritten rule, then, you wouldn't be able to comment on Taramps! Just sayin! 🤔💪

One more time man... ive been speaking on Brazilian amp technology as a solution for your electrical requirements. Stetsom, soundigital..theres others. I run an fsd2600.1but the vehicle it’s in isn’t my daily driver so I’m not that invested in putting any bigger of a system in it. However, should a md5000 pop up for a song I’m going to jump on it. All my vehicles have ho alts on them so I am not limited electrically.

One more time man... ive been speaking on Brazilian amp technology as a solution for your electrical requirements. Stetsom, soundigital..theres others. I run an fsd2600.1but the vehicle it’s in isn’t my daily driver so I’m not that invested in putting any bigger of a system in it. However, should a md5000 pop up for a song I’m going to jump on it. All my vehicles have ho alts on them so I am not limited electrically.

But, are you running any Brazilian amps that you speak so highly of? If you aren't running them, then, how can you comment on them? You told me, that if I'm not running them, then I shouldn't comment on them. So, which Taramps amp are you running? Oh, you aren't using them. But, it's o.k. for you to comment on them, just not me. Just a slight bit hypocritical, don't you think? Really????

But, are you running any Brazilian amps that you speak so highly of? If you aren't running them, then, how can you comment on them? You told me, that if I'm not running them, then I shouldn't comment on them. So, which Taramps amp are you running? Oh, you aren't using them. But, it's o.k. for you to comment on them, just not me. Just a slight bit hypocritical, don't you think? Really????
We've run a multitude of them. But no, I don't know anything, nor do the others here doing 150s and 160s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.