Fi Sub Questions?

[*]How do these handle for power? very under rated or just a little?

Very

[*]When will the new Neo SSD's be available?

EDIT: I was told about 4 weeks ago that they would be available in 5 weeks. Just found the email.

[*]What are the options for the SSD's since I cant see the page for them?

Go to Ficaraudio.com Click on tech then click on ssd and it will let you see the options.

[*]What will the SSD's hold power wise?

Loaded. 1200 no problem from what I've read. 12" model

[*]How much are the SSD's?

If I'm not mistaken passed model loaded was around 210-220. Again this was a 12"

[*]Lastly what would you go with and what is your opinion on them?

I don't own one but I was about to buy a 12" ssd right before they took them off the site. So I did alot of research awhile back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what do you know my man?
I don't know much. I'm new to all of this. My system got put on hold because I had to put a new clutch and flywheel in my car here recently. But I think I am going to go with a single 12" Fi Q loaded. Send 1200-1500 to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not realy looking for SPL just wanna be a little louder for daily... I wish they had something that would take about 500 rms or so that was in between the X and SSD... they kinda go from 250 rms right to 1000 pretty much lol

don't take winisd to heart completely. response is about all i take from it. output is more real world and can change 2dBs just by moving the box a different direction.
This is true... Wish I knew what car I was gunna be in so I could plan airspace better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.