Fi Sub Questions?

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Hey guys I think I may go with some Fi's for the next build... I was thinkin maybe two SSD 12's, two X 12's, or maybe 3 X 10's... But Ive got a few questions first before I go any further with my search... Ill just throw them out there and you can answer what you know...

• How do these handle for power? very under rated or just a little?
  • When will the new Neo SSD's be available?
  • What are the options for the SSD's since I cant see the page for them?
  • What will the SSD's hold power wise?
  • How much are the SSD's?
  • Lastly what would you go with and what is your opinion on them?

Sorry guys just trying to find out everything on these since I cant see the SSD page and dont know a ton about Fi in general... Thanks!

• How do these handle for power? very under rated or just a little?

very under rated. I put 3k to 2 10" SSDs

• When will the new Neo SSD's be available?

No one knows.

• What are the options for the SSD's since I cant see the page for them?

Depends on what they will offer for the new SSDs' date=' duh.[/color']

• What will the SSD's hold power wise?

Depends on a lot of things: how good you are with the gains and volume knob, what you listen to, and how your setup is put together (box).

• How much are the SSD's?

No one knows because the subs are getting a face lift... or *** lift?

• Lastly what would you go with and what is your opinion on them?

Depends on how much power you want to run. If you're between the two lines, X and SSD.

There you go.

idk about the x or ssd, but the q is built like a tank. ive seen 1500 going to one np. personally the ssd i wouldnt go over 1200 on it unless u have the cooling option. i would personally stick around 1000 for it but it would probably be fine on 1200.

i wouldnt go over 500 on the X personally. not sure if it has a cooling option to increase its power handling.

i dont know if the price is going up since they have neo motors, but i think the 12" fi ssd was $179 and the 15" ssd $199. i believe the fi x 10 was 110, x 12 119

these questions might be better emailed to fi because idk how anyone would know spot on the date the ssd will be available other than fi

ssd is rated 800 watts rms, every sub they sell has the option of colored dust cap. it has a cooling option which increases the cooling allowing its rms rating to increase a couple hundred

idk about the x or ssd, but the q is built like a tank. ive seen 1500 going to one np. personally the ssd i wouldnt go over 1200 on it unless u have the cooling option. i would personally stick around 1000 for it but it would probably be fine on 1200.
i wouldnt go over 500 on the X personally. not sure if it has a cooling option to increase its power handling.

i dont know if the price is going up since they have neo motors, but i think the 12" fi ssd was $179 and the 15" ssd $199. i believe the fi x 10 was 110, x 12 119

these questions might be better emailed to fi because idk how anyone would know spot on the date the ssd will be available other than fi
SSD didn't have cooling. It was called BP power or option. And I have had SSDs with and without the BP on 1500 watts no problem.

The Xs have BP options as well.

SSD didn't have cooling. It was called BP power or option. And I have had SSDs with and without the BP on 1500 watts no problem.
The Xs have BP options as well.
i thought it was the same thing. they increase power handling by increasing ventilation/cooling. thats just what i had read, but regardless it does the same thing, add more power handling

i thought it was the same thing. they increase power handling by increasing ventilation/cooling. thats just what i had read, but regardless it does the same thing, add more power handling
Sounds good Ill probably get that option if I end up going with these... but after what we have talked about Im unsure again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.