Help needed audio stops playing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thevaran Moodley

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys hope you are well I have a bt starsound single din running 4 speakers and 2 tweeters with a monoblock for my two 6inch subs and for some reason after couple minutes maybe 5 to 10min of playing it, the sound will cut off. If u switch the radio off and on it will still not play sound even if u switch the car off, the only time the sound work is when you disconnect the power cables in the back of the din and reconnect it then it will play hundreds and then cut off any idea what's the solution!? Thanks in advance...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is...

About this thread

Thevaran Moodley

CarAudio.com Newbie
Thevaran Moodley
1 Bransby Place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from