Fi Sub Questions?

sounds like some btich sub like pyle your a ***** wit vitch subs hahahahahaha
image.php

Bigger then yours man

sounds like some btich sub like pyle your a ***** wit vitch subs hahahahahaha
really. thats funny. very funny actually. i hate to break it to you but i have more money in power wire than you have in your system.

do some research on PSI, Massive dmx stage 2 and MMATS then re-think your moronic statement. BTW you cant go to a store (online or a B&M) and buy my stuff off the shelf.

really. Thats funny. Very funny actually. I hate to break it to you but i have more money in power wire than you have in your system.
Do some research on psi, massive dmx stage 2 and mmats then re-think your moronic statement. Btw you cant go to a store (online or a b&m) and buy my stuff off the shelf.
**** you my sub has a 50 pound magnet its awy more powerful than both yours combined!!!!!

both of mine huh. thats funny because im only running 1 sub. and the motor on the dmx stage 2 weighs in at 63 pounds. so please think before you speak.
hAHAHAHAA YEA AFTER YOU WEIH THE SPIDER CONE AND CAP AND SUSPNSION ITS MORE LIKE 45 PUNDS AFTER HAHAHAHAHA FI BL IS BETTER T;HN YOUR SUB!!!!!!

hAHAHAHAA YEA AFTER YOU WEIH THE SPIDER CONE AND CAP AND SUSPNSION ITS MORE LIKE 45 PUNDS AFTER HAHAHAHAHA FI BL IS BETTER T;HN YOUR SUB!!!!!!
you dont even know what the dmx is let alone how much it weighs. have you ever heard of a 8 layer flat would aluminium coil? or close to 2'' of excursion?

you dont even know what the dmx is let alone how much it weighs. have you ever heard of a 8 layer flat would aluminium coil? or close to 2'' of excursion?
mY SUN HAS ALL THE CUSTOM OPTIONS ITS WAY BETTER THAN THAT HAHAHAHAHAAA 45 POUND MAFNET BUITCH!!!!!!!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

mY SUN HAS ALL THE CUSTOM OPTIONS ITS WAY BETTER THAN THAT HAHAHAHAHAAA 45 POUND MAFNET BUITCH!!!!!!!!!!
i really am thinking about putting this one in the sig. is that even a know language?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif
i really am thinking about putting this one in the sig. is that even a know language?
Lol! Me first! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.