Fi Sub Questions?

More worried about clipping the hell out of the subs and frying them with that much power trying to be pulled and nothing to back it up
that happne to me before but it doesnt matter i have so much money to fjix it

this is the reason stupidity should set the ban hammer in motion.
oh yeah what the **** are u running phoneix ****??? bet its jl or mtx or other crap like that you wouldnt nkow FI is way out of your league!!!!!!!!

More worried about clipping the hell out of the subs and frying them with that much power trying to be pulled and nothing to back it up
you have alot to be worried about brotato. if your voltage drops to low, you can kill that amp. If you send too much distortion, clipped signals, ..... Do everything in baby steps. Plan everything out. your want to use alot of power, then upgrade the power source. You want to run high power subs, then use efficient high power amps. High power amps need solid power souces. You should start of with upgrading power. Do big 3 upgrade and add a second battery. Add a High output alternator if your using more than 3krms. Your amp will run more efficient with good power.

you have alot to be worried about brotato. if your voltage drops to low, you can kill that amp. If you send too much distortion, clipped signals, ..... Do everything in baby steps. Plan everything out. your want to use alot of power, then upgrade the power source. You want to run high power subs, then use efficient high power amps. High power amps need solid power souces. You should start of with upgrading power. Do big 3 upgrade and add a second battery. Add a High output alternator if your using more than 3krms. Your amp will run more efficient with good power.
yeah i have big 3 and a bgattery i kno what i doing my FI BL makes my trunkk ratle so hard!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.