Cool GM voltage regulator

i only have one room worth of **** honestly, so i have to see if itll be worth it

estimated around $1200-1400 for one pod and the company is paying for it so we'll see.

not sure how soon theyll drop it off ill need it here like tuesday and dropped off saturday or sunday

i only have one room worth of **** honestly, so i have to see if itll be worth it
estimated around $1200-1400 for one pod and the company is paying for it so we'll see.

not sure how soon theyll drop it off ill need it here like tuesday and dropped off saturday or sunday
If your stacking game is good then you'll be fine.

Check for holes and damage on the pod before you load your stuff. I know you going to dallas, but where u coming from?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

If your stacking game is good then you'll be fine.
Check for holes and damage on the pod before you load your stuff. I know you going to dallas, but where u coming from?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
mid/central florida

im not getting a pod they want $2k and im not paying for it (relocation assistance is) but thats absurd, and on top of that they will take like 9-10 business days just to get here. **** that ill just tow a trailer slowly provided uhual doesnt mess with me because my truck is "sorta" lifted

mid/central florida
im not getting a pod they want $2k and im not paying for it but thats absurd, and on top of that they will take like 9-10 business days just to get here. **** that ill just tow a trailer slowly provided uhual doesnt mess with me because my truck is "sorta" lifted
shouldnt be an issue if you purchase a tow ball mount with a long enough drop so it can leave the trailer at a stable level.

shouldnt be an issue if you purchase a tow ball mount with a long enough drop so it can leave the trailer at a stable level.
that reminds me i need to find my hitch, but i wont have an issue because the rear hitch is at the same level as a 2500hd +- a few inches at most

i only have 2 inches of lift on the rear because the other 3 is in the body, the rest of the lift is in the front for leveling out these super low factory 1500s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.