Question about Line out converter

Participant count
  • Participant list
they both got a pre out but when i hooked it up i got no sound I hooked it up like the following put y splitter on mono amp then ran rca from head unit to 1 y splitter then the 2 channel amp to the other y spliter what happend was my mono amp shut off no power to it and only mt 2 channel was getting power checked all the connection everything was good ground and power

My HU only had 1 pre out rca i want to power my mono amp and my 2 channel amp can i use a Line out converter and my pre out? Will it harm my HU or cause any issues?
if your head unit already has one pair of RCAs then do a pair of rca to this EQ

https://www.amazon.com/Clarion-EQS746-Graphic-Equalizer-Crossover/dp/B000EZV3T8

and you get 3 pairs of RCAs afterwards. one front, one rear one sub along with stronger pre-out voltage. You get to adjust the sound a bit more. I would not use line out convertors at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.