Participant count
  • Participants list

Tyler Powell

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 Kicker comp Rs in separate prefab enclosure. they can't hit low and are very peaky..im looking for a good box design with a big port in the middle. Ive looked around a lot online and haven't been able to find anything specific other than http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/box-designs . I would be willing to pay the 65$ for the box design but is it worth it? I can use all of my trunk space so size isn't an issue.

I'd do it for sure (re-enclose them)... Kickers are punchy to begin with and put in a prefab they usually hit hard but lack any real extension.

$65 could be the going rate for a nice detailed set of plans... idk

But I'd try to list your space available, amp power and musical tastes and who knows?.. someone might come thru

I have 2 Kicker comp Rs in separate prefab enclosure. they can't hit low and are very peaky..im looking for a good box design with a big port in the middle. Ive looked around a lot online and haven't been able to find anything specific other than http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/box-designs . I would be willing to pay the 65$ for the box design but is it worth it? I can use all of my trunk space so size isn't an issue.
Mark has been doing some wonderful car audio custom work for quite a few years and is quite detailed.He shows very easy methods for doing the work,and has quite a bit of patience.He was on MAF.com when it was up and running where I started to view alot of his work.Guy is awesome

Mark has been doing some wonderful car audio custom work for quite a few years and is quite detailed.He shows very easy methods for doing the work,and has quite a bit of patience.He was on MAF.com when it was up and running where I started to view alot of his work.Guy is awesome
Thank you for the help again lol, I had to make a new account because i forgot my password but you were the one who recommended my soundqubed amp and how to wire the speaker wire.

Thank you for the help again lol, I had to make a new account because i forgot my password but you were the one who recommended my soundqubed amp and how to wire the speaker wire.
I hope its working properly..LOL. Book mark that 12voltwire.com site. There is all kinds of electrical information on that site.Ohm laws ect.Well.. Welcome back as well. There are some good people on here who can help.I try to as much as Ive experienced and the audio Ive used Ill recommend or not.I hope everything is working properly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.