Class A/B pulling more current than my Class D???

I can get 2 Interstate batteries for the price of that dumb Stinger cap....which is 80 each, from Costco. OP is still stuck in the 90's thinking caps is the way to go still while the rest of us are running HO alts and extra batteries. Your concerned about weight, little do you know that ditching the factory battery for a better one and doing the big 3 while keeping the stock alt, if it's in good shape, will support electrical between 1200-1500 watts. But hey continue on showing us your useless junk anyway and waste your own $$.

Why oh why on earth would I ever get an automotive battery designed to start a car and make it run a stereo system???? They make batteries designed for stereo systems. If I invest in a multi battery system, they will be the right kind of batteries. It was $138 shipped. The batteries I was looking at are like $320 per battery.
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I cant believe i just read that BWUAHAHHAHAHA oh my god you are an absolute joke. Next thing you know, you'll be saying you cant use home audio speaker wire for car audio because its labeled differently. Or you cant use welding wire because its for welding and, you have to use car audio specific wire. Brother... ARE YOU OKAY?

OP Been doing this for like 28 yrs. But doesn't know that a class A/B amp pulls considerably more current than a class D amp .....Hmmmm ..... Then proceeds to argue with everyone that IS knowledgeable .... Sounds about right for here ....

Well, I needed a good laugh and after reading Jeff’s response I found it. HAHAHA.

OP, you dug your own grave on this one man.

You know what... all you bashers and internet bullies are all the same. You talk **** and probably don't even know why you're talking ****. You read a few words that trigger some kind of reaction and you let loose. You all claim to be so **** smart, you've done it all right? Ignorant, know it all, control freaks make it easy for me anytime I need to pick up a stray chick so thanks for that. Why WOULD I use an automotive battery? As I said, they make batteries for car audio. Better cases, better internals, better terminal post... but you all knew that. Use your heads!!! If I decided to use an additional battery, I would get the appropriate batteries. Did I tell ANY of you bashers that you are wrong or you need to ditch what you have and buy what I tell you? Nope. I understand that like sheep a lot of you play follow the leader or just need to be on someones jock... hey, to each their own. I don't see eye to eye with some of you and that's ok but to go out of your ways to bash someone because their view is different? What is wrong with you?? We are doing the same thing... upgrading out car stereo's. To me, it seems as if some of you have decided to use it as yet another way to be bigots and that's how I see you bashers now... ignorant, know it all bigots. For those of you who continue to help, or not bash any of my post... thank you. If your goal is to bash my postings... move on please.

You know what... all you bashers and internet bullies are all the same. You talk **** and probably don't even know why you're talking ****. You read a few words that trigger some kind of reaction and you let loose. You all claim to be so **** smart, you've done it all right? Ignorant, know it all, control freaks make it easy for me anytime I need to pick up a stray chick so thanks for that. Why WOULD I use an automotive battery? As I said, they make batteries for car audio. Better cases, better internals, better terminal post... but you all knew that. Use your heads!!! If I decided to use an additional battery, I would get the appropriate batteries. Did I tell ANY of you bashers that you are wrong or you need to ditch what you have and buy what I tell you? Nope. I understand that like sheep a lot of you play follow the leader or just need to be on someones jock... hey, to each their own. I don't see eye to eye with some of you and that's ok but to go out of your ways to bash someone because their view is different? What is wrong with you?? We are doing the same thing... upgrading out car stereo's. To me, it seems as if some of you have decided to use it as yet another way to be bigots and that's how I see you bashers now... ignorant, know it all bigots. For those of you who continue to help, or not bash any of my post... thank you. If your goal is to bash my postings... move on please.
feelings hurt because you are literally exposed to the real world of car audio and you realized you lived in a bubble all your life? its all good man, there's a lot for you to learn and no shame in admitting it.

My feelings don't get hurt by people like you. The only thing that got exposed is bigotry. I don't need or want as much stereo as you. What I have is fine, what I have works for ME. I am sorry that you and your life partners on here have comprehension problems and lack basic human interaction skills or just generally don't know how to not be rude. I don't sweat you, your attempt at appearing superior to others, or your attempts to make people think you made me feel any kind of way. You didn't, I don't care for your opinions. You're a bigot.

riiiight pulling out the bigot card just because of your own shortcomings on knowledge that you have no grasp of. Very smart man indeed. You are just like all these millennial snowflakes.

Guy literrally gets called out on his bullshit and gets waaaay butthurt when people try to explain to him whats actually going on in the world because his 28 years experience trumps all scientific proof and knowledge.

Pulling a card huh? Really? So you and your buddies didn't talk crap because I disagreed with you? Really? You all didn't group together and further talk crap? Really? You are going to try and continue to deflect from it by continuing to talk crap? Really? Shortcomings? Really? Why? Because again, I don't agree with you? Because I am calling YOU out? Lol listen... move out of your moms house, stop playing WoW and maybe let a girl play with you. Clearly you have let speakers and amps and batteries and SPL's take over your life so much that you have to defend it to the death. It's car audio. That's all. Jesus.

I am still trying to figure out how I got called out on my "********" What was my ********? Other than saying capacitor do work... which is a fact, scientific fact. I think to help you, from this point on if we continue to interact, I will be as literal as I can be so that there is no confusion on anything.

Is it normal for my class A/B amp to pull more current than my sub amp?
This is literally where this started. I ask if it was NORMAL for my A/B to pull more current. OBVIOUSLY I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!! I was surprised because I had NEVER seen it happen. In the end, it was a ground issue. How hard would it have been for all of you who talked crap to not talk crap and just help? Telling me my capacitor is useless was irrelevant and had noting to do with my question. I didn't ask for opinions on capacitors. If you are going to respond to someones question then HELP THEM WITH THEIR QUESTION!!! If someone ask for your opinion then let loose with all your condescending comments, hell, at that point it could be constructive criticism.

Honestly mate all there people you've been arguing with are probably the most helpful people on this forum from what I've seen and your the first person ive come across to have any sort of problem with them. Just putting that out there.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

#TRIGGERED

Listen bro, you came on here asking for help. You obviously didn't know the difference between Class D & Class A/B amps and why one may pull more current than the other. My guess is that you realized after 5 minutes of google searching that you had no idea what you were talking about and suddenly had to find a reason why it was pulling more current (oh, a ground was loose!).

You came on here and asked for help. Guess what is directly related to voltage issues and your vehicle's electrical system? Your mf'in capacitor! This is a CAR AUDIO forum, so YES, CAR AUDIO is taken very seriously here. It's okay to admit that you are wrong, open up your mind and learn. Stop being such a **** c*nt and getting butthurt because people are providing more knowledge than what you currently possess. Think of this as the doctor's office of car audio. You can go into your docs office and say "blah blah, WebMD said I have vaginitis".... He is going to properly diagnose the condition and also address any other concerns.....Doc:"Why no Jimmy, that is not vaginitis, you just have a bad case of the herp, I also discovered that you have a broken leg". See how that works? Ask an expert one thing and then they identify another issue?

Also LMFAO, really? Pulling stray chicks because of "ignorant know it all freaks"? God d@mn it man, it must feel so bad@$$ to be as gangster as you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.