Class A/B pulling more current than my Class D???

Thanks Jeffdachef. I will pick one up this weekend. As a former employee of 3 different auto parts houses, (AA, AZ, Or) I can tell you we never maintained the batteries. If they were there too long, we sent them back. I will start at the front of the Jeep first. A group 34 or 34/78 AGM. Most likely from Oreil... I think East Penn (Deka) still makes their SuperStart Extreme AGM batteries.
I personally would not touch the extremes because they are made a lot cheaper than the platinums and the platinums actually perform better despite the advertised cranking amps. That really ***** how their policy is like that... If they just put it on a trickle charger every blue moon, the batteries would last a lot longer on the shelf.

I personally would not touch the extremes because they are made a lot cheaper than the platinum and the platinums actually perform better despite the advertised cranking amps. That really ***** how their policy is like that... If they just put it on a trickle charger every blue moon, the batteries would last a lot longer on the shelf.
Why do I keep doing that. Sorry, I miss-typed... It is a Platinum (34PLT) $189.99 Or this one (34/78PLT) also $189.99

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.