Class A/B pulling more current than my Class D???

I am still trying to figure out how I got called out on my "********" What was my ********? Other than saying capacitor do work... which is a fact, scientific fact. I think to help you, from this point on if we continue to interact, I will be as literal as I can be so that there is no confusion on anything.
the point where you started saying a 160 dollar capacitor is cheaper than a battery and that a AGM battery is different than a car audio labeled battery when i clearly stated the battery i recommended is a rebadged car audio +(any other high performance purposes) battery aka deka intimidator but nooo you are fking blinded by your own idiocy and overall ignorance of the whole car audio scene. Normal automotive batteries are unsealed lead acid, the only reason why we dont use them inside as a 2nd battery is because of fumes is hazardous to your health, we dont even use normal unsealed lead acid batteries in our engine bay, everything we do is AGM. Thats why the only batteries we recommend is AGM which is completely sealed and is 100% fine for any kind of car audio or car related use. A battery is a battery, obviously you've never done a real big audio system in your life if you dont understand battery basics. You are in a completely different ballgame with the big dogs on this forum and are completely outclassed in knowledge. We live and breathe car audio here and we call out bullshitters when they have no fking clue what they are talking about and you are the biggest one right now.

You have a whole forum saying you need to brush up on your car audio knowledge. IDK who's wrong here, apparently its all of us vs your 28 years of experience.

@ Dairyman... I don't doubt their knowledge, never did. That is why I ended up here. My point is there are better ways to help someone. Bashing someones gear because it's not something they use or have been convinced doesn't work is NOT helping.

@JLJunkieMX107 Thank you for proving my points. The issue was never related to my Cap. It wasn't then, isn't now and won't be in the future. There was a loose ground that wasn't visible and that is not the easiest ground to get to. Because IT WAS IN FACT LOOSE, voltage was dropping on my voltage gauge when upper bass and mids were playing which is handled by my CLASS A/B amp. After looking my system over and MISSING the loose ground, I came on here, to the experts... I forgot that because someone is an expert or has great knowledge, they become condescending know it all's and everyone is beneath them and their massive amount of knowledge and experience which apparently makes them aggressive and rude and the only way for the pain to stop is to be rude when they "help" others. SOMEONE mentioned grounds... I gave it a third going over and found it, that was helpful and I said thank you to whomever was helping. JL, I don't recall insulting you and I am not sure why you are jumping to the offense of bigots. If I offended you personally then I am sorry you felt or feel offended. As I said before, I am not offended, text has no emotions. If I am conveying emotion over my text then I will be specific on what emotion I am putting out there.

My full range amp, Class A/B is a 400w rms amp. My sub amp, class D is a 1200w rms amp. The RF, as per RF specs has a max current pull @ 13.8v of 110 amps.... 110 amps. My class A/B is not going to do that, not at the volume I was listening to it at when it was zapping juice from my system. Neither amp would. Because I knew this I looked over my system, couldn't find the issue, came to other car audio enthusiast, ask if it was normal.... I can't make it more clear than that. Just because you people keep saying I have no Idea, I am clueless, he's a noob... or whatever ******** you are saying, doesn't make your statements about me true. My life is not car audio, I don't live it everyday and it is not all I think about from dawn to dusk.

Emotional response... this is sarcasm. I am glad I was able to help some of you get the overload of testosterone out of your systems by giving you someone you thought you should gang up on and bash. So YOU are welcome. It's got to be hard not having a release for all that built up pressure. For those of you who got a boost in testosterone, hopefully your ladies benefited from it... most likely not but you probably were finally able to lift those last batteries into the now 12,000lb suv. So again, you're welcome.

JL, pulling stray chicks... What can I say, it happens. I can't tell you how many times I have heard "He's a jerk" or "We never see each other" or "so and so is more important" or "he thinks he's better than everyone else", it's a long list. I don't feel "gangster" about it. Sometimes I sarcastically go "Aweeee" But hey, I am not the bad guy in those situations, I just make myself available.

Listen guys, I love car audio too but you gotta stop defending it like it's an autistic child. They are just purchased possessions. Let's try to not sour newcomers on car audio by bashing them because of their gear. Everybody starts somewhere. Everybody's taste is different, everyone's reason for upgrading is different but it's all for the same goal... a smile. So I will smile now and move on to the next thread.

the point where you started saying a 160 dollar capacitor is cheaper than a battery and that a AGM battery is different than a car audio labeled battery when i clearly stated the battery i recommended is a rebadged car audio +(any other high performance purposes) battery aka deka intimidator but nooo you are fking blinded by your own idiocy and overall ignorance of the whole car audio scene. Normal automotive batteries are unsealed lead acid, the only reason why we dont use them inside as a 2nd battery is because of fumes is hazardous to your health, we dont even use normal unsealed lead acid batteries in our engine bay, everything we do is AGM. Thats why the only batteries we recommend is AGM which is completely sealed and is 100% fine for any kind of car audio or car related use. A battery is a battery, obviously you've never done a real big audio system in your life if you dont understand battery basics. You are in a completely different ballgame with the big dogs on this forum and are completely outclassed in knowledge. We live and breathe car audio here and we call out bullshitters when they have no fking clue what they are talking about and you are the biggest one right now.
You have a whole forum saying you need to brush up on your car audio knowledge. IDK who's wrong here, apparently its all of us vs your 28 years of experience.
I worked in auto parts for a good long while. That's all I will say about batteries. Are you able to read my text? When did I say you don't know what you are talking about? When? Show me or stfu about it. My opinions are different than yours, period. To that end, because I can think for myself, you want to say I have no knowledge. I have plenty of knowledge about many things and I use it when I need it. If I get stumped I will ask others. Why? Because I am a grown man who actually doesn't get "butthurt" over petty crap like this. What is it that you are not getting?

My point was and is that my cap IS cheaper than the batteries I was interested in. I don't give two ****$ what battery you like, didn't ask. I DON'T NEED OR WANT TO RUN EXTRA BATTERIES AT THIS POINT IN MY STEREO SYSTEM. Because I don't want or need something, DOESN'T MAKE ME IGNORANT TO THE "WHOLE CAR AUDIO SCENE." Simplicity. That's all I need. Ask a question, get an answer or an opinion on that question... not 40 pages of why a capacitor of whatever size doesn't help your voltage issues, it only removes noise from the system blah blah blah. By the by my system is VERY quiet.

The issue has been fixed, are we done here? If anyone want's to continue to bash me or argue, please PM me. Thanks everyone!!!!

guy literally cant get over the fact that he doesnt understand recording levels on audio and how it affects amplifier power output, how capacitors do literally nothing to beef up the electrical system and that he was proven wrong on car batteries not being able to be used for car audio.... Literally 40 pages of absolute sh*t because this guy cant process new information. well... i'm only at 3 pages because i actually changed the number of posts per page to the max. hint hint.

I worked in auto parts for a good long while. That's all I will say about batteries. Are you able to read my text? When did I say you don't know what you are talking about? When? Show me or stfu about it. My opinions are different than yours, period. To that end, because I can think for myself, you want to say I have no knowledge. I have plenty of knowledge about many things and I use it when I need it. If I get stumped I will ask others. Why? Because I am a grown man who actually doesn't get "butthurt" over petty crap like this. What is it that you are not getting?
Bwahaha a grown man that brags on the Internet about how much pu$$y he steals. Cool story bro.

guy literally cant get over the fact that he doesnt understand recording levels on audio and how it affects amplifier power output, how capacitors do literally nothing to beef up the electrical system and that he was proven wrong on car batteries not being able to be used for car audio.... Literally 40 pages of absolute sh*t because this guy cant process new information. well... i'm only at 3 pages because i actually changed the number of posts per page to the max. hint hint.
Seriously, why do you keep saying I don't understand something. You have no clue what I know or don't know. You haven't proven me wrong on ANYTHING. Not a **** thing. I never said you can't use a regular battery in a car audio system. I SAID WHY WOULD I????? They make batteries specifically for car audio, better internals, better cases, better terminals... Not one time did I say this won't work or that won't work did I, no I didn't. You keep repeating yourself for some reason... do you think that the more times you say something that it eventually becomes true? Or that because you say something over and over that others will now follow your word as the be all end all of car audio?

I am not really trying to insult you, just mostly restating what you said with my interpretation. If that's not welcomed, well, I'll remember to get your permission next time. You don't seem like a bad dude, maybe a bit too much of a chip on your shoulder but who doesn't? Stay and learn, more reading and less posting. I've been here 11 years and have fewer posts than most that have been here 6 months because I read more than I talk. I wasn't always this way, trust me. I had a 40 page flame thread going in my honor when I first joined because I didn't know when to admit I didn't know what I was talking about.

And by the way, I will defend car audio until my last breath (or keystroke)!!!! #sarcasm

I am not really trying to insult you, just mostly restating what you said with my interpretation. If that's not welcomed, well, I'll remember to get your permission next time. You don't seem like a bad dude, maybe a bit too much of a chip on your shoulder but who doesn't? Stay and learn, more reading and less posting. I've been here 11 years and have fewer posts than most that have been here 6 months because I read more than I talk. I wasn't always this way, trust me. I had a 40 page flame thread going in my honor when I first joined because I didn't know when to admit I didn't know what I was talking about.
And by the way, I will defend car audio until my last breath (or keystroke)!!!! #sarcasm
Finally. Thank you. No need to ask permission... different topics cause different reactions. People find something they enjoy and defend it to no end... sometimes losing sight of the bigger picture. If you feel I owe YOU an apology, then I am giving it now, I am sorry.

Lol... been there, got the scars... got flamed on SMD, schooled here and finally just turned into a lurker for a bit and after a bit I started to listen. My 90's knowledge was PROVEN to be flawed nowadays and I am thankful for the sometimes bitter tasting pills I swallowed from certain members. Once I started to accept I knew less than I did... it finally gelled and I learned a TON.

Still learning too... just as fast as I can soak it all up...

9F3GmVh.jpg

Would have been a great avatar for me ^^^^

We all have things we know well, sometimes better than others. Before I joined this forum... many nights were spent researching the net for ideas and answers and more often than not, links led me to this site. A lot of good info and some ideas came from .... crap.... Jeffdachef and Boomin_Tahoe... But I still came to my own conclusions based on their views and ideas. That's why I joined this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.