96 Vic build

Nice vic man. I like the way everything turned out. Different people have different taste so don't mind those comments. Most of these guys like car/trucks lowered and bagged so when we have cars thats the opposite of what the majority likes we get flamed. I don't pay it any mind. What part of SC you in again? I know I asked you but I forgot. Pm me.
Pic of my 94 on 6's

100_0493.jpg
Oh trust me Im not the least worried about internet nor in my face comments cuz, Im better than that. But anyway I like the way your Vic

is looking cuz. Them 6's and paint setting it off too. Everybody think i got 6's, if the Lord spare my life next year I want some dub floatin 6's

dislike the floaters. those and spinners are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif IMO

i like the 6's tucked too. 8's are too much.

Sorry my inbox was full. Its emptied now. Floaters would be sick. I wish I could get my hands on some but those things are so expensive. Love your vic man. Keep doing what your doing.
I plan on going just that. Im in the process of getting my box build so its about to be on lol. 4 12's port up subs up. 2.1 cubes per chamber seperate ports. Box dimesions 40Wx25Dx18H each port 10x3 tuned around 40hz. I wish I could of tuned it lower but my trunk space wont alow me to. I'll probably keep this setup for a year or two then get 4 solo x 12's, Yo sacsking916 you think its possible with the solo x's

dislike the floaters. those and spinners are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif IMO
i like the 6's tucked too. 8's are too much.
Why you say that about floaters and spinners cuz. Them floats go hard on the Vics and spinners. Im not going 8's but have you ever seen floatin 8's tuckin on a vic

it's just my preference i guess. i like to see real wheels, not a vanity plate (which is what the floats are). no offense bro. it's your ride. i got a 95 GM sittin out front my house for sale... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I plan on going just that. Im in the process of getting my box build so its about to be on lol. 4 12's port up subs up. 2.1 cubes per chamber seperate ports. Box dimesions 40Wx25Dx18H each port 10x3 tuned around 40hz. I wish I could of tuned it lower but my trunk space wont alow me to. I'll probably keep this setup for a year or two then get 4 solo x 12's, Yo sacsking916 you think its possible with the solo x's
Should be stupid loud. I love your doors. I had 4 re se 12's on a crunch gp3k. It was pretty loud but it was firing back and kept breaking trunk latches. You didid right by firing your subs up because that latch wouldn't be able to take the abuse. Lol. Keep us updated on the build though man. Maybe I could come down one weekend and hear it when its complete.

naw bro you probably wont be able to fit 4 back there. not after displacement and everything. now 2 is a definite doable pending on how much space you got. now i know you southern cats like your crazy 8 10s in a trunk, but bro get something a little smaller like 2 solos and put them in the right box with the right power and you will be pretty loud.

Nice vic man. I like the way everything turned out. Different people have different taste so don't mind those comments. Most of these guys like car/trucks lowered and bagged so when we have cars thats the opposite of what the majority likes we get flamed. I don't pay it any mind. What part of SC you in again? I know I asked you but I forgot. Pm me.
Pic of my 94 on 6's

100_0493.jpg
you are in spartenburg huh? I'm about 50min away. may have to meet up if the OP is close also. Planning on going to the spring bling thing at the anderson speedway?

Should be stupid loud. I love your doors. I had 4 re se 12's on a crunch gp3k. It was pretty loud but it was firing back and kept breaking trunk latches. You didid right by firing your subs up because that latch wouldn't be able to take the abuse. Lol. Keep us updated on the build though man. Maybe I could come down one weekend and hear it when its complete.
Lol I never had a problem wit my 3 solo 12's breaking latches. I think cause you had your subs on the two side shelves. But yeah I know it will be pretty loud, I

was hittin 143 db's with the 3. Vic trunk are unlike any other trunk I know but subs and port up is really the only option I know for 4 12's. Hey if you have any

pics of the inside postem up cuz wanna see how you have your kicker speakers staged.

Lol I never had a problem wit my 3 solo 12's breaking latches. I think cause you had your subs on the two side shelves. But yeah I know it will be pretty loud, I was hittin 143 db's with the 3. Vic trunk are unlike any other trunk I know but subs and port up is really the only option I know for 4 12's. Hey if you have any

pics of the inside postem up cuz wanna see how you have your kicker speakers staged.
Just so you know bro the woofers you got ain't solos. Those are l7s. I got a solo x which is a different breed of woofer. If you are considering running 4 l7s then you might have a chance of fitting them.

naw bro you probably wont be able to fit 4 back there. not after displacement and everything. now 2 is a definite doable pending on how much space you got. now i know you southern cats like your crazy 8 10s in a trunk, but bro get something a little smaller like 2 solos and put them in the right box with the right power and you will be pretty loud.
Thanks man those subs are pretty darn big with that huge motor structure. 40hz is cool and all but I want that rumbling bass, those super lows, know what I mean.

My solo 12's are 4 ohms so my zx1500.1's are playing @ 1ohm which means the 12's are getting aill over a thosand watts a piece. Thats a good bit for a 750 watt

sub. I wish Kicker had a thousand watt 12 lol. I might just go with 2 15 l7's later but I think the 4 12's might sound louder the 15's will play lower tho.

Just so you know bro the woofers you got ain't solos. Those are l7s. I got a solo x which is a different breed of woofer. If you are considering running 4 l7s then you might have a chance of fitting them.
Lol I know that man. When I say solos, I mean solo baric not x's hahaha. Im a die hard kicker fanatic you cant tell by now, my whole car is kicker down to the rca's. Its all good tho but that why I was asking you about the 4 solo x 12's. Yeah the box for the 4 l7's are on the way. Its going to be tight cause of the depth but box will fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.