96 Vic build

No, but you'd think you'd choose an easier less gaudy looking material than trying to show off by putting ostrich in a geezer mobile.
Not my style either but I respect the work, if he likes it thats really all that matters.. Its not like he made it for you..

He probably spent more money customizing his "geezer mobile" than you spent on just your cheap base model lame excuse for a SUV with some subs that I wouldn't even take for free.

Just his amp's alone cost more than your entire system.

Oh snap didn't realize this thread went from comment on my build log to my equipment vs. yours. And in any case my Durango cost more than his from factory any day of the week. And if I was comparing his build log to mine I'm sure the thread title would be "LNORTON89 vs 96 Vic Build".

No, but you'd think you'd choose an easier less gaudy looking material than trying to show off by putting ostrich in a geezer mobile.
and you'd think before you talk **** about something you know nothing about, you'd know that after the material heats up its going to shrink a little and the loose waves will no longer be there. douche bag.

Seat covers look way too loose, hope you didn't pay for that upholstery job.
Of course I did nothings for free........it'll tightend up soon. Ostrich is really thick material and btw stock interior wasnt tight all spots either lol.

Whats a geezer mobile man? Anyway yes, its my show car, MY SHOW CAR, so yes I show it off at the shows and I did it by putting GAUDY ostrich in it lol. Im loving this.

Oh snap didn't realize this thread went from comment on my build log to my equipment vs. yours. And in any case my Durango cost more than his from factory any day of the week. And if I was comparing his build log to mine I'm sure the thread title would be "LNORTON89 vs 96 Vic Build".
Its all good man. I never intended for the whole car audio community to like EVERYTHING I did to the car. It would be nice but at the same time kinda boring if everybody replied the same. My thing is.....HEY....I dont neccessarily care for some of the builds, eqipment, etc etc.... that some others used in there projects.

BUT at the end of the day I RESPECT the work, the time and effort, moneys spent that goes into these projects, surely that accounts for something. I never said anything about YOU or your VEHICLE so why take shots at me huh...? If you arent feeling it cool...but the extra negativety (geezer mobile and trying to be a showoff)

LOL you can keep that.

Whats a geezer mobile man? Anyway yes, its my show car, MY SHOW CAR, so yes I show it off at the shows and I did it by putting GAUDY ostrich in it lol. Im loving this.
haters will hate. just a bunch of clowns. continue with ur build!!

Not commenting on the colors of the seats, thats all you, BUT the quality is terrible. Fitments way off.. I wanna hate on the car, but I cant.. You put some serious work in on it, and I respect that.

Have you ever tried stretching a dead ostrich over a piece of wavy foam?
Its vinyl first of all, and yes, I do it for a living. Its poor workmanship. Steaming the foam will bring some life back to the foam, and steaming the vinyl would have tightened it up a bit, also enhancing fitment. It was just a poor install, and I hope you didn't pay much..

and you'd think before you talk **** about something you know nothing about, you'd know that after the material heats up its going to shrink a little and the loose waves will no longer be there. douche bag.
It wont tighten up enough to get rid of all those baggy spots.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.