Finally... The Challenger!

FlexnInLa
10+ year member

Huggin Them Nuts!
Figured I'd go ahead and start this as bits and pieces are coming in now via UPS, FedEx, and USPS.

Sub stage is 2 15" Obsidians on an ED NINe.1.

Front stage is DLS Reference RM6.2 on an ED NINe.2.

Box build was going to start tonite, but I have to leave town until Friday evening, so box build will start Saturday night, I'll post pics of the drunken shenanigans as they go down. Going to build the box with my ex-step son under the supervision of a pro installer in his shop, so all should go well. Jason, i.e. Moble Enclosurs here, has designed a KILLER box for me, the interesting part is that it looks like we will have to build it IN the trunk, should be fun!

Wish me luck and stay tuned...

And just because... here is my ex step son with my substage amp...

298090_1849247530016_1805572408_1269666_1744315890_n.jpg

Sorry the Droid doesn't do so well in low light... better pictures soon to come!

Your hair is gay, long hair for women, cut it off. Anyway, yes the point of a car is not because we like it, but that we like that women like it. Lol.

The nine.1 is a strong amp to be only rated for 900, a buddy of mine has one and pounds on it wired @ .5 ohm on stock electrical with only big 3 upgrade and it slams. They do closer to 14-1500 from what ive read.

Your hair is gay, long hair for women, cut it off. Anyway, yes the point of a car is not because we like it, but that we like that women like it. Lol.
The nine.1 is a strong amp to be only rated for 900, a buddy of mine has one and pounds on it wired @ .5 ohm on stock electrical with only big 3 upgrade and it slams. They do closer to 14-1500 from what ive read.
thats his stepson..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Nothing gay about my ex step son lmao, he does plenty good with the young ladies. And I wouldn't run the NINe.1 @ .5 ohms... it's underrated at 1200 watts x 1 at 1 ohm, that's the minimum load. I hear they clamp quite a bit higher though, and they are rated at 12.5. I've read about them smoking regularly at .5 ohms but to each his/her own.

Oh look, another build log with no build >_>
Oh look, another douchebag who wants the build completed before anything is posted. I explained what is going in, and what is going to happen, and when. If you aren't interested, don't troll my thread.

As I said, box build will start Saturday night, maybe even Friday depending on when I get home... but much beer will be consumed and chicks will be present, so I don't know how much building will go down. There will, however, be pics of some sort.

Oh look, another douchebag who wants the build completed before anything is posted. I explained what is going in, and what is going to happen, and when. If you aren't interested, don't troll my thread.
As I said, box build will start Saturday night, maybe even Friday depending on when I get home... but much beer will be consumed and chicks will be present, so I don't know how much building will go down. There will, however, be pics of some sort.
plenty of those on here...lol Theres suppose to be a corvette show coming up in West Monroe soon...I should be taking my Stingray its suppose to be at Hooters...Ill have an old school PPI setup in there using a ProMos 450 and two PPI Flat Piston 8's....Ill try to get a date so you can check it out.....

plenty of those on here...lol Theres suppose to be a corvette show coming up in West Monroe soon...I should be taking my Stingray its suppose to be at Hooters...Ill have an old school PPI setup in there using a ProMos 450 and two PPI Flat Piston 8's....Ill try to get a date so you can check it out.....
Let me know and I'll be there bro. Scott is staying with me until the 29th, ex wife is in Ohio, I want to get over your way and let him check out some of your cars before then. My phone number is the same, just lost all my numbers when my phone bit the **** or I'd give you a call.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.