96 Vic build

The car is sick im trying to do interior,the work looks nice .
Stretching leather over big seats like that is no joke. It's very tedious, and I've never even done it. Ive watched people do it though and it *****

Stretching leather over big seats like that is no joke. It's very tedious, and I've never even done it. Ive watched people do it though and it *****
I dont know he might have the witts to do it......after all a women did do my interior:wow:

This was the first box design I was doing with. Four solo l7 12's, two sharing one chamber and port.

Well I kinda change my mind after reading up on this design. If something happens to one sub the other one might blow. Or if it dosent blow I wont be able to play it with the other sub gone. So I decided to go with a box with each sub in their own seperate chamber and port. Subs and port

facing up FTW.

box1.jpg

This just in......finally finish the box for my l7 12's

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1517_1.jpg

For all yall thats just tuning into my thread....check this build out from the first

page!!!!!!

love the interior. didnt think at first that i'd like it, but it flows really nice with the carpet and everything installed and the paint!!!!
Preciate that dude, I too was skeptical about the colors until it all came together in the end lol.

Didn't see the box built, looks good. What's the airspace inside of the box?
2.2 per sub I think, two subs per chamber. I only could get 40hz out of the trunk space I have, but with that being said

its a strong musical box tho. I really like how it sounds.

Preciate that dude, I too was skeptical about the colors until it all came together in the end lol.
yea for sure, i would have done the same thing. it all flows nice though IMO. good thing you took the time to get all the swatches to compare

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.