2003 Civic Sedan - Looking for 150

So you put a single 12 in nearly a 2 cube sealed box? That's enough sealed space for some 15's. I'm sure it did lose output. You really should quit d!cking around and just pay up for a custom box. How much money have you spent in prefabs that didn't make you happy so far? A custom box around here is in the ballpark of $250, and I'd bet a paycheck it'd sound better and louder than any prefab you can buy.
As for the coaxials, I've had 3 people try to buy them from me, and my wife said she wants them. Take a guess at who's getting them? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
He doesn't do anything the rest of us are capable of doing. Besides the endless threads he keeps creating, it's almost like he wants someone else to do the work for him...at no cost.

Have you shipped out those coaxiles yet...lmao!!

I have zero problems admitting I'm worlds worst carpenter. I can't cut a straight line or a circle to save my life. I also have no problem paying someone to do the things I either can't do, or have no desire to do.

So you put a single 12 in nearly a 2 cube sealed box? That's enough sealed space for some 15's. I'm sure it did lose output. You really should quit d!cking around and just pay up for a custom box. How much money have you spent in prefabs that didn't make you happy so far? A custom box around here is in the ballpark of $250, and I'd bet a paycheck it'd sound better and louder than any prefab you can buy.
As for the coaxials, I've had 3 people try to buy them from me, and my wife said she wants them. Take a guess at who's getting them? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah i knew it wasn't gonna be loud just wanted to hear sealed in this car with this amp and i new that box was tuned a tad high anyway and now i can use it as test box for round ports.. if i had 2 of them in 1.25 cf each sealed with twice the power i'td would sound good, thats what i always had for 12 yrs or so... i do have to 35hz box only problem with them is port is about 3/4 to narrow.. if i get a bigger amp for u can listen to it and tell me how loud it is..

Changes are coming.

Going to recone/rebasket the 15 to a 12, and adding another 12.

Ordered the new sub and 12 basket today. Will order the recone and have a new box build when funds allow it...hopefully within a few weeks.

Meant to post earlier and don't think I did...

Having door pods built and should have the panels back this coming week. Will finally able to have something better than the coaxials I have.

Switching out the Crescendo Coxials for Crescendo PWX 6.5's and Crescendo STS 1 tweeters, and running them active.

Probably still won't keep up with the sub stage, but hoping they'll still be noticeably louder.

Yes they do. I didn't build them myself. I WISH I could do work like that.

Same guy that builds my boxes built the pods for me. I don't have them in my hands yet, but will tomorrow morning.

Yes they do. I didn't build them myself. I WISH I could do work like that.
Same guy that builds my boxes built the pods for me. I don't have them in my hands yet, but will tomorrow morning.
tyrone do those? how much that cost and how long it take?

Tirone did not do these.

Not going to say the price, because it's mostly irrelevant. It's a 100% custom job, and and no two cars will cost the same. I will say it was cheaper than a set of those prefab Qlogic kick panel pods.

Roughly a 2 week turnaround.

Tirone did not do these.
Not going to say the price, because it's mostly irrelevant. It's a 100% custom job, and and no two cars will cost the same. I will say it was cheaper than a set of those prefab Qlogic kick panel pods.

Roughly a 2 week turnaround.
looks good

Got the panels on and the speakers and tweets half a$$ed eq'd, and they sound significantly louder and cleaner than the Nendo coaxials they replaced. Extremely pleased with the mids/highs at this point.

Couple boxes of db's have arrived!

New XL 12, and the parts to recone/rebasket my XL 15 to a 12. Should have the new box in the next couple days. Hoping to get a 150 sealed with this. Fairly confident I will.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.