15in sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well that is a huge difference from 14.5 tall haha....That will work fine.
ok haha, sweet, i hope works out good the box i bought the lvl 3 was so poorly built, shims, nailed, glue and chuak, box for my type r turned out good thanks for your help

ok haha, sweet, i hope works out good the box i bought the lvl 3 was so poorly built, shims, nailed, glue and chuak, box for my type r turned out good thanks for your help
Just be sure to use tight-bond II and pre-drill your wholes. Should be good to go..be careful when you mount it though. If you didn't a good job putting it together and your lip of the sub puts a screw on the top/bottom in between the wood it will split and could let the wood pull away from each other.

Just be sure to use tight-bond II and pre-drill your wholes. Should be good to go..be careful when you mount it though. If you didn't a good job putting it together and your lip of the sub puts a screw on the top/bottom in between the wood it will split and could let the wood pull away from each other.
yep, i predrilled last time, got wood glue and then chuaked it the next day, thing i dont understand is how do i get the box and ports perfect right angles, casue my last box i had touble getting everything 90 degrees

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.