3500 watt 15

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
What would you feel more comfortable running that power to daily, not burps.

FI BTL, Mayham, DD 9515, Level 5(no level 6 in a 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif), Z or Nightshade, ZCON.. Anything else I didnt mention. Not trying to go neo for the wallets sake but I would love to stick a DDZ in the hatch. Power will come from a SAZ-3500, IA 40.1, or more then likely a Nendo. I'm putting the 5K back in for the summer months.

apx 15 or the apxx 15 will handle it just fine. pretty much all of the ones you listed should take that power just fine in the correct enclosure.. p.s.-I can get you a lvl6 15..

apx 15 or the apxx 15 will handle it just fine. pretty much all of the ones you listed should take that power just fine in the correct enclosure.. p.s.-I can get you a lvl6 15..
I would want the m2, they only have 18s right now. And I'm not looking for a burp sub. I know the Atomic can play music but its not what I'm looking for for a winter beater. Heck, it might be louder then I am now with the extra room I'll have to play with the box.

I would want the m2, they only have 18s right now. And I'm not looking for a burp sub. I know the Atomic can play music but its not what I'm looking for for a winter beater. Heck, it might be louder then I am now with the extra room I'll have to play with the box.
id go with the zcon... nobody really runs ssa and its nice to break the norm once in a while...

DD 95 and/or Z or Nightshade FTW!

We all know DD's reputation and Sundown makes some nice products and you nearly ever hear anything bad about any of their products. Just my FYI.

Might want to look into the AQ HDC4 or AB VFL 1511. Nice subs but the HDC4 is pretty much the same thing and cheaper

id go with the zcon... nobody really runs ssa and its nice to break the norm once in a while...
quite a few people are running SSA and have been very successful this past year at SBN/INAC Finals. and u cant go wrong with the big 3 (FI, SSA, AA)

DD 95 and/or Z or Nightshade FTW!
We all know DD's reputation and Sundown makes some nice products and you nearly ever hear anything bad about any of their products. Just my FYI.

Might want to look into the AQ HDC4 or AB VFL 1511. Nice subs but the HDC4 is pretty much the same thing and cheaper
My buddy runs a Z 18 of the BC3500. It takes it good but he is getting a ton of rise, my box will be right at 3.5 cubes so i might not get as much. Every AQ sub I have heard has a hollow sound and I have demoed a few, it wont do my front stage justice.

The Mayham is leading right now. I just wish I could put the SAZ or IA on it but I dont see the funds allowing it. If I can scape up some quick cash I have a good deal on a M3a fairly local.

just buy the level 6 motor and get a 15" ti basket. i know they make recones in the 15 version ive seen them. my level 6 18 is taking a us amps 3200 at .7 now (bout 3500-4000) now and has taken a powerbass 5k at .8 in the past no problems with good electrical. level 6 is one of the best sounding and daily subs ive ever had. and ive had alot of subs lol

just buy the level 6 motor and get a 15" ti basket. i know they make recones in the 15 version ive seen them. my level 6 18 is taking a us amps 3200 at .7 now (bout 3500-4000) now and has taken a powerbass 5k at .8 in the past no problems with good electrical. level 6 is one of the best sounding and daily subs ive ever had. and ive had alot of subs lol
I'm hoping by time I'm ready they will drop the 15s.

hes not making anymore level 6s he told me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif just gotta buy the motor and recone and find a basket and make it yourself

hes not making anymore level 6s he told me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif just gotta buy the motor and recone and find a basket and make it yourself
There are presales of the m2 18s going on right now. I got a email from Ana this morning that said its only 18s at the moment. To bad i cant fit a single 18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.