Planet audio 3000 watt monoblock pulse series???

Participant count
  • Participant list

grillmaster

CarAudio.com Newbie
texas
I’m new to systems got no idea what the settings should be on my amp, it’s pushing a 12” skar vxf-12 D2 but everything is wired to one ohm. Friend of mine started thinking he could adjust it better than what it was . Now it sounds week as hell. I just found out that this particular amp apparently flunked the dyno test eventually I’ll get a better amp .

In the mean time any help on what I should set the amp settings to resemble what a descent system should sound like, would be greatly appreciated ! Turn them shits up my friends and thanks for your time if you respond .

Read the instruction manual, make sure your gain is set properly and follow the other instructions for tuning it. There may also be some instruction videos on you tube or Planet Audio website. FINALLY, keep your friend away from your system.

Thanks man I’ll give it a try I’m usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff. I wasn’t sure if there was a website or something that had a picture I could look at and just mimic the settings on my amp. Prob wishful thinking. And don’t judge I have now idea what does what on that thing have a good one .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

grillmaster

CarAudio.com Newbie
grillmaster
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views