3500 watt 15

I would want the m2, they only have 18s right now. And I'm not looking for a burp sub. I know the Atomic can play music but its not what I'm looking for for a winter beater. Heck, it might be louder then I am now with the extra room I'll have to play with the box.
just because Rhonda would want me to say it DD9515 supercharged. IMO dc m2 15 .reggie has his up for 300 with a new cone. and ive been tryin gto get him to answer my text. next to that id go custom. Or try a Btl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes, they do. As for the Taramps remote control, it is for use with the EQ they sell, not as a remote bass knob. They are not very sophisticated...
He wants to strap the amps to double the output to one sub. Some amps allow you to "couple" them. This allows you to wire up the one sub powered...
You can wire those subs up @8 ohms if they are both SVC4 ohm subs,and that amp will run fine after being tuned properly...
Thanks man I’ll give it a try I’m usually pretty bad at this kind of stuff. I wasn’t sure if there was a website or something that had a picture I...

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date