will 3 15s fit in a 48inch box

NVM didn't come out right.

I did this once with 3 12s. You basically sink one down in and make sure you've left 80% of the cone area to fire through the area between the other 2 drivers.

/__\

Which 15s ?
The fi q neo, 15. Reviews are impecca, price is pretty good, and if i can fit them in a row, i think it would look pretty good. Im gonna make a shelf right above them, still below the window line, for my amps, probably 4 in all to include my front stage amp. One amp per sub, havnt decided on brand yet. Apparently i also have to wall off my civic for maximum output, most id be willing to do is wall off with glass or plexi glass for a "showroom" for the subs and amps. Plus my civic is not a beater that deserves to look like the majority of walled off crappy cars

Which 15s ?
Im thinking ill only have about 1/2 inch between each sub, even less. I WOULD be willing to cut out the plastic panels, or cut into them, to make room for the box, but id have to make it look super clean, no ghetto ****.

I have 48" to work with as well. You might have to have a middle sub up a little more and the other two lower, if that makes any sense, to be able to fit those in that dimension.

The fi q neo, 15. Reviews are impecca, price is pretty good, and if i can fit them in a row, i think it would look pretty good. Im gonna make a shelf right above them, still below the window line, for my amps, probably 4 in all to include my front stage amp. One amp per sub, havnt decided on brand yet. Apparently i also have to wall off my civic for maximum output, most id be willing to do is wall off with glass or plexi glass for a "showroom" for the subs and amps. Plus my civic is not a beater that deserves to look like the majority of walled off crappy cars
all of this sounds very ghetto

all of this sounds very ghetto
if i don't do it right, yes it will be very ghetto, but i have high hopes for the car as a whole. I will be getting a paint job for it, solid white, then wrap with a white blue and black vinyl, white front, black rear, with some sort of blue design in to connect the two, lol money to burn i guess

I have 48" to work with as well. You might have to have a middle sub up a little more and the other two lower, if that makes any sense, to be able to fit those in that dimension.

i hope your wrong, if your right i will just go to 3 12's, but if I'm able and can make it clean i will just cut into the plastic, i would anticipate maybe an extra two inches total. i might be able to go up to a 50" box if i cut into the plastic

i hope your wrong, if your right i will just go to 3 12's, but if I'm able and can make it clean i will just cut into the plastic, i would anticipate maybe an extra two inches total. i might be able to go up to a 50" box if i cut into the plastic

You should be able to. 15s are usually 15.5 OD, so that's 46.5... leaves you 1.5 inches of play.

I have 4 12s on a 49" baffle. Just brace it good and you will be fine. Make sure to brace the small area between subs really good.

You should be able to. 15s are usually 15.5 OD, so that's 46.5... leaves you 1.5 inches of play.

I have 4 12s on a 49" baffle. Just brace it good and you will be fine. Make sure to brace the small area between subs really good.

You will be able to do it. They won't have any space between each sub box that doesn't matter. Port is on top or bottom along the length of the box. A proper box of 12 cu.ft with 15 sq.in of port area per cube comes to 180 sq.in so the minimum height of the box would be 19.5. You would have to play with depth and port tuning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.