Weird Problem.Help!

They are not that old and I have a cable thats have the aux end and the rca end.So I plugg it into the amp and it plays fine so it's gotta be something else bisides the amps

and or also try shielding the rca wires from interference power / signal noise

you can try using some of that cheap split serrated plastic wire sheilding that is avalable from any auto store or walmart.

either electrical tape it or zip tie it shut every 12" so the rca wires dont pop out of it. if using zip ties to route wires - dont go crazy tight. snug is good but overly tight can choke off the wire and cause crappy conectivity from one end to the other thru the wire.

Thanks for the replys.I'll try it out. Where would I add the extra ground? I never heard of that before. Do I run the wire from the ground that's already there?
I would say that is definitely a signal issue. I know on some decks (mainly pioneer) it even helps to wrap bare wire around the output rca's then to a screw on the deck itself. I'm thinking you have a bad ground. Try tracing your factory ground from your dash that you tapped into. That may be the problem

Just a thought, does your vehicle have a factory amp somewhere?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.