what are you hoarding ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
post me pix of your hoard cause i wana see it.

this is whats currently sitting in my spare room - not yet installed in either of my viechles.

4 si ht 18 d2 - new from 2000dela here on the fourms

2 re sx 18 d2

1 jbl 2043g full range pa 18" speaker

2 old school jbl 10s

2 older school jbl 8s

home stereo cabnets have pair of selenium 8w4p for break in - actually i need to find a amp to power theese in the doors of my suburban - run at 8 ohm stereo or bridge @4 ohm mono ?

what the heck amp puts out power at 8 ohms.... lol and who runs their rear doors mono ? lol

4 pearless mids / infinity ref crossovers and tweets

amps galore i like the old stuff but - just got the ddm2a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wanting more rf punch series amps. have the 200a4 and the 200a1

Old amps, radios, speakers, subs ect, 4 gen LT1 Z28 parts, some BMX bikes. I have to start posting some one this stuff. RC Cars, Trucks and boat.I need to start selling some of this stuff off soon. I have to much stuff to work on everything.

I'm hoarding my money from the wasteland that is car audio. You'll never be happy and continue to spend spend spend until your balls drop. Once you kids get older you'll understand. Until then keep spending every dime you make trying to draw attention to yourselves while looking like fack!ng tools.

Old amps, radios, speakers, subs ect, 4 gen LT1 Z28 parts, some BMX bikes. I have to start posting some one this stuff. RC Cars, Trucks and boat.I need to start selling some of this stuff off soon. I have to much stuff to work on everything.
i collect some bmx too ! mostly now i do flatland and have 2 bikes built up

your in davie - ever hit the tower shops car show on friday nights ?

i plan to take one of my viechles there to demo stereo if i can ever finish one lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brian84corvette

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
brian84corvette
coral springs FL.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date