Tweeter Spheres - pics and examples

Keep hope u need to build these for us common folk

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Keep hope u need to build these for us common folk
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
haha.

i'm a hands-on guy. i usually make it up as i go. if i had the tweeters i can make the spheres. if i had the vehicle also, i could figure the mounts.

making holes in wood is easy. finding a way to keep the tweeter secured while routing wires and mounting at the perfect angle - that is the hard part.

haha.
i'm a hands-on guy. i usually make it up as i go. if i had the tweeters i can make the spheres. if i had the vehicle also, i could figure the mounts.

making holes in wood is easy. finding a way to keep the tweeter secured while routing wires and mounting at the perfect angle - that is the hard part.
In my truck I wanna do something with a swivel mount...

with that swivel ball (nice find) the wire would be routed separately. so you'd need to dress up that as well.

i do like that idea. being able to aim the tweeters is handy.

and the new spheres sound great. so do the Vifa ring radiator tweets. Much better than the others.

I just died a little in side

I could get u tweeter dimensions
having the actual tweeter is the only way i could guarantee it would fit correctly.

can i make a hole in a wood ball for you? sure - easy, just tell me the outside diameter of the tweeter. I can i make it a certain depth? sure - easy, just tell me total depth + wire. if that is all you want, then yes, i can do that. you'll have to figure out how to make it stick in the hole, drill the hole for the mount/wire, paint/finish to your tastes, etc.

with that swivel ball (nice find) the wire would be routed separately. so you'd need to dress up that as well.
i do like that idea. being able to aim the tweeters is handy.

and the new spheres sound great. so do the Vifa ring radiator tweets. Much better than the others.
since its just an air line with no quick-connect its hollow thru and thru so u can rub the wire same as the hollow tubes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.