The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

I kinda figured that it was left over deadner seeing how you got two different brands in there. I was searching through Alphard web page and figured two 15" neos on two 7500.1s might be nasty maybe that'll be my tax season build lol

[quote name='dailyrider123']@ObTechAudio found out they don't sale neos in the united states so I'm going to grab two db4 18sand two 5500s hopefully I'll be your teammate its in discussion now[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah man!! Alphard equipment is just stunningly beautiful. I hope you can make something happen so that we can have some additional family members on Team Alphard USA.

I just sent back all my answers to the questions and he'll let me know today if I'm in or not. I plan to become a dealer/teammate Im hoping to do great with the equipment. If they do accept me we can exchange numbers and eventually map out shows to attend so team Alphard can be strong in presence

I just sent back all my answers to the questions and he'll let me know today if I'm in or not. I plan to become a dealer/teammate Im hoping to do great with the equipment. If they do accept me we can exchange numbers and eventually map out shows to attend so team Alphard can be strong in presence
Ah hell yeah!! Keep me updated!

Mmmmmm....

VryhbLZ.jpg

nice. spray foam is great for stiffening up panels just need to wear gloves unless you want sticky fingers for a day or two lol

Laying down the fiberglass on the kerfed wells

wI88D4i.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Dried up and ready to be chopped

IKwkgP7.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

O4DecX3.jpg

Thanks for all of the love thus far, guys! Here are a few updates on the roof. We're trying our best to not only strengthen the roof, but also maximize our space within the cab. We'll be triple layering the roof with 3/4" when all said and done. Plenty of PL has been spread throughout the support pieces. So far, things are coming together.

qhHWnsF.jpg

Iox8WZE.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.