What does it take to hit 160dB at 20hz?

Gain matching can be a real PITA most of the time. Neither amplifier is the same, even from build house. And test your patience for sure. LOL

Depending on what final ohm load Maybe 5 coils per amp gained matched….I’ve seen it done in 3 sub setups

This was the idea. The subs are D4 so it should end up at 0.8 ohm load per amp. It's not my build but a Powerus PW15k is what I would want to use ideally.

Last edited:
3kiser.jpg

NO. There are no Slave or Master switches or RCAs Out on any Taramps amp Ive seen yet

Most new Taramps amps have an RCA out but no master/slave.

I have gain matched Taramps amps before. It is a PITA with the **** pots they put on them but can be done.

Barevids has a video on why gain matching is a better idea than strapping.

Most new Taramps amps have an RCA out but no master/slave.

I have gain matched Taramps amps before. It is a PITA with the **** pots they put on them but can be done.

Barevids has a video on why gain matching is a better idea than strapping.

DD has this device you can buy where every amp hooked into it is gained matched by the device. I know someone using 16 DD amps (8 subs 1 amp per coil) all gained matched with their device.

Interested in the Link

‘The ZVL is a multi amplifier synching module designed to allow a user to link, strap, and tune the preamps of multiple amplifiers from a single module for precision control of large mobile audio systems.‘

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...