Speaker help please

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright guys. I am running a Mmphis sound processor to my Skar RP75.4 and I have blown my focal coaxals along with my skar components. I called DD and they said they recommend VO series speakers but I still want something high quality. Do you guys know some good brands that sound crazy clear for 6.5s? Please any input would help, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
I’d suggest taking a methodical approach. Start with things you know work. Then add one thing at a time. Test the addition with a scope. Keep...
You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

Tastypandas
Merk City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tastypandas
IMG_0692.jpg