Total Control

Participant count
  • Participant list

da4guy

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I remember seeing a advertisement in the Car Audio magazine for a head unit that could control windows, door locks, ect. I believe the name was 'total control' but forgot who it was made by and when googled no definite results. Any help with this old head unit manufacture and official name would great

I do not remember that HU at all. I do remember that Crime Stopper had features like those but not controlling the HU? Clifford alarm system would lock doors and roll up windows back then and I believe it may have been Prestige? Alpine was nice and expensive back then for Alarms too.But never remembered an HU doing that. Pretty interesting. I never had those kinds of funds to have anything that sophisticated back in the early 80s on when I started getting interested in car audio. I did save a lot of funds and bought decent gear though. Deff be interesting to know and read up on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...