sub help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Carlton

i got a system in my car about 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago while listening to music not even loud my sub stopped kickin i've checked all the wiring and fuses n i dont think i could have blown the speaker or amp they look fine and now n then my sub will hit just a little bit.. all help appreciated..

ok. my idiot friend said he looked at the fuses. so nvm the two 30 amp fuses on my amp are popped.. but new question. why?
How does that make him the idiot? Sounds like he has much more common sense than you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
2400w x 4 peak and 120w rms x 4. That has to be world record dynamic right there 🤣.
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Dayton would be a really nice choice as well as the SQL. I would look at a R. Sounds sub too https://www.resilientsounds.com/product-page/gold-15...

About this thread

Carlton

Carlton
Janesville,WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Ge_off_me