Sub blown?

Thanks lol this *****, just beginning to get into car audio and this happens. I'm going to check if my local car audio fixes this, or if anybody here fixes it for a good price.
lol everybody breaks something when they first start this hobby, dont take it to heart too much. i (knock on wood) havent blown a sub yet, but ive hooked up a few things completely wrong, good thing i learned about fuses, otherwise id have alot more problems with my car then i do. just go back and find out why your sub went poof, and try not to do it again. if it was from overexcursion, you may have not set the subsonic filter. or the gain was all the way up. ,make sure you read up on this stuff before hand, or you could mess up some serious stuff. good luck to you and your sub, but i think youll need to buy a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.