street max build on the CHEAP!!!

im ripping out the seats and making a sub floor now.

20130117_160323.jpg

20130117_160334.jpg

oh, a fellow canadian, in the same class!? WITH THE SAME CAR!?!?!

im having an awesome time!!

it does seem like its just flying by,... unfortunately the wife wants me to stop for a while,.. so heres where i leave it... FOR NOW!

sub floor is in but needs some final tweaks

20130117_170613.jpg

20130117_170655.jpg

this is where i left it last night

20130117_204252.jpg

not to sure how much im going to get done today,.. id like to finish the entire wall, but im not feeling that energetic this morning.

i just checked the tracking on the 4 Amplifiers.. they cleared customs about a day and a half ago so they should be here... **** its friday, monday i guess if it has to get processed at the mail center.

well back to work...

so I never did say what size the box was.

thought I might let everyone know now....

box is 10.5 cubes gross for 2 Atomic - 15"

port is 210 sq in 2.9 cubes disp.

should tune to 50-55 hz

the wife says stop... NOW?? im so close!!!

heres where im at.. the picture is taken on a side... port should be on top of woofers

20130118_145502.jpg

im going to try what TEAM RIPROCK did before they went to extreme in 2002 with the port on top across from passenger to driver door rather then typical drivers side

they were up at like 162.1 back in 2001.. thats legit, sealed, termlab mic on the dash

ok so i thought i would put up the termpro link... i know its older then dirt lol,... but ive been out of the game 11 years now!

in street 3-4 i got up to a 155.3 legit on the dash ( this is the comp i met db don... doubt he remembers lol they didnt have any street competitors there so i had to run in SS 3/4 and took 2!! lol )

Competitor Stats: AAA Street 3-4

in superstreet 3/4 i got up to 162.3 legit on the dash ( i remember this show, after awards Ray Chow came up to me and asked if i had put the rest of my amps in.. 16 atomic 2000d's... i said nope still just the four of them, but i did work inside the box. he shook my hand and said thats a HUGE gain from last year impressive 5+ dbs, then i was making changes without metering and went down, when i finally broke the windshield i rebuilt the entire box/wall.. and went WAYYY down to 153 and struggled the rest of the season to barely get a 158... still i wounder what i would have done if i had just left it at 162db and slammed the 16 amps in:(

Competitor Stats: Dmitry Vinokurov

ps i know the superstreet name doesnt match, i ran the street 3/4 EXPLORER as it was my daily drive and had Dmitry run the CIVIC, but anyone from this area, and era lol.. can vouch both cars/builds as mine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.