street max build on the CHEAP!!!

Not sure yet I haven't looked at all the rules yet. But I don't think so
Well I have a lot of demolition to do on this metro and the maybe start planning and either wire the Durango up for street stock 4000 or use the metro.. Once you do find out could you let me know? I would really appreciate it.

Just thought I would give the final update on this build since there is no more "street max" class to compete in.

2 - 15" atomic ELE's (old school 2002 models)

1 Stetsom 7k2d wired to 0.5 ohm (clamped 6500 RMS at 10 volts)

1 xs power D3100 under the hood

1 stock 55 amp alternator

Final budget = $1750.00.. Scored 153.5 db legit sealed on the dash db drags style.

It was tough getting it up to where it is currently, Maybe the other Stetsom with the same 0.5 ohm load would have gotten me up to 155db.. I couldn't get it to the 160db I was hoping for But it sure was fun and I will do it all over again.. Just in a "street stock 4KW build on the cheap" .. Keep an eye out!

Well I have a lot of demolition to do on this metro and the maybe start planning and either wire the Durango up for street stock 4000 or use the metro.. Once you do find out could you let me know? I would really appreciate it.
Yes I'll look into it

Just an update... Starting the demo in the metro today and going street stock 4k.

I took the metro out to one show this year, a triple point db drag. Night before the show I launched a woofer when I added the batteries, scored a 155db sealed on the dash.

I'll start a new build log for the street stock 4k

It was fun, I had a good time building this Metro. The wall is completely gone now and put back together again stock

I'll start posting pictures of the street stock build now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.