Smart3 on two L7 15s 12 qu.ft sealed running 4 ohms.

Probably not. If you get a dud it'll fail regardless of what you do with it and if you get a good one you should get your money's worth out of it before it dies.

You could very easily cut a large round port into that box and test a few different tunings, you can always plug it and seal it up again if you don't like.
Slo_ride didn't say that

here's something for you to actually experience what slightly deep bass is in the 30ish hz range, the one thats probably the loudest for you is the 39hz, kudos if you can actually play the 28hz with any kind of real authority in your sealed box.

I can't believe the L7 15 calls for anywhere between 1.75 cubes and 6 cubes sealed lol. Thats crazy.

I dont know that I would run a box that big if you are playing metal. I may go a bit smaller if you are set on going sealed. However, with a sealed alignment you are going to want to run at 1 ohm. Get as much power as you can out of the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.