Silverado DDZ build

Ya I think you should get them to someone that knows subs to look at them, or get them redone ? I know it ***** to be so close but you will get there just not tonight. Just relax for a while and you will think of an option. It really ***** that you gotta wait so long to get the cones you want though maybe there's others that are just as good ? and faster to get hold of ? Or sent them in and have them done ? Stay strong little bro you will get there !
Just talked to 72impala and he will be reconing them for me

Not what I meant at all but okay. I meant it in the way where he messed up his amp but then quit in general for that minimal reason.
Ok, well when I think of shammy, I think scamming.

Not to be a ****, but how did you mess up 2 drop in recones? Shim and glue...it's not difficult at all. If you shim it properly, there is really no way to mess it up.

Man. All that waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

It's all good man. Happens to the best of us.

***UPDATE***

One of the recones is fine. Hopefully shipping the other one off tomorrow to be fixed. One sub is in and playing with no more audible noise. Plugged the hole with a slightly larger circle cutout, screws, and duct tape around the seam. Super ghetto, but it pounds for now.

Not to be a ****, but how did you mess up 2 drop in recones? Shim and glue...it's not difficult at all. If you shim it properly, there is really no way to mess it up.
One was actually fine. I don't know why it wasn't last night.

You have no idea how difficult it was to shim it. I had trouble fitting two sheets of paper vertically in for shims. I don't know of any subs with tighter gaps, so there was very little room for error.

Tuned in on the build, ***** one of the drop ins was messed up, you'll get there man! Im ready to see this playing
Took a video today. Not really sure if I can upload it to photobucked because the file is so large. We have poverty internet, and it would most likely take hours.

unless its a DC recone.
Tantric, but yeah I get you were joking

Man. All that waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
It's all good man. Happens to the best of us.
Yep, thanks. It was an awful feeling

Does a dd z really have that tight of a gap? Or did murph build the recones with wrong size coil?
Possibly both, but it's insanely tight.

I'd compare them to a horny little asian schoolgirl with no lube

Definitely feel better about it today, because at least I've got something and it'll only cost about $100 plus a couple weeks or so to fix

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.