Silverado DDZ build

You're going to college aren't you? Are you living at home when you do that? If you live on campus you won't be able to park next to your dorm room so you'll be parking your car in a big lot full of other people's cars all week. That's how it was for me and I knew plenty of people who had their **** jacked. I never had the problem but had dark tint and was careful of where I parked
I'm going to a frat, and I get my own one car garage ten feet away from the house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Already scoped out the Fiji house parking and my neighbor can get me in.

I ain't got no worries

I'm going to a frat, and I get my own one car garage ten feet away from the house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Already scoped out the Fiji house parking and my neighbor can get me in.

I ain't got no worries
I wish you the best of luck. What college? It doesn't matter where you park in a college town lol. If you advertise you're gonna have a bad time

I wish you the best of luck. What college? It doesn't matter where you park in a college town lol. If you advertise you're gonna have a bad time
Thanks, already accepted and committed to Iowa State.

That's why I'm getting an alarm that will alert me if my truck gets broken into. I'll never be too far away from it.

Thanks, already accepted and committed to Iowa State.
That's why I'm getting an alarm that will alert me if my truck gets broken into. I'll never be too far away from it.
Good deal. A cyclone right? I really like Iowa, beautiful state.

I'm honestly surprised that the bit bent and my arm didn't break. It smashed my arm between the drill and the side of my truck bed. The tendons in my arm took some damage. I can't make a fist and bend my wrist all the way at the same time. They're still swollen and won't stretch that far
switch hands

Replied over there.

I'm pissed as fuck.

He won't say, but I bet he hasn't shipped them yet. If he did, he would just say so.

I want those 12" Ti baskets and the non-broken 12" stock basket thrown in with my second composite cone and the recones.

If he takes that deal, I'll stop bitching about Tantric on the forums.

If he doesn't take that deal, I'm going to make the biggest stink in forum history. This is ridiculous

He finally shipped the subs, but never even ordered the 12" Ti baskets that I asked for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Anyways, he overnighted them tonight, so they should theoretically be here tomorrow. I'm about to check the tracking number. I wanted them Monday, an they're going to be here Wednesday. That's more than FOUR MONTHS after I originally shipped him my subs. Unbelievable to say the least.

He included my other composite cone (and hopefully the new surround) with the recones. Later, he promised to ship me back my non-broken 12" 12 spoke "claw" DD basket with another one that he had ordered, but was in his storage shed.

He couldn't tell me when he'd find time to go to his storage shed.... :smh: Hopefully I get them some day......

I will be sure to share how the product performs. If it performs well, I will make sure to give credit where it is due. Regardless, this took way too long. As a disclaimer for any future customers, don't plan on getting anything for at least 4 months. He did overnight the recones for $186. However, they'll still be two days later than promised, so I expect nothing less. I'm just glad I stopped getting the cold shoulder.

/rant

Yeah, I'm still pissed off.

His effort to make things right fell short of my expectations, to say the least.

Thanks to Jim though, for also contacting him for me when I wasn't getting any responses.

Well. I hope they are built nice and pound for ya buddy. I know you been waiting a long time and I hope it's worth it for ya.

People build houses in 4 months & less. That's lame.
3 months is industry standard for a house and its ok if it takes 4 months to build his subs if he would have told him that in the first place! but to drag it out and make multiple excuses aint cool at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.