Silverado DDZ build

Lol yea

What would they do?
They'll contact him and ask for a response and if he doesn't respond or loses the dispute he'll basically get terrible ratings from them and it'll hurt his reputation. Unfortunately they can't take legal action

They'll contact him and ask for a response and if he doesn't respond or loses the dispute he'll basically get terrible ratings from them and it'll hurt his reputation. Unfortunately they can't take legal action
does anybody even look at those ratings for audio companies? Lol

I just want my recones at my house by Monday. If they don't get there by then, I want those 12" ti baskets that were ordered shipped to me too.

Got my alternator in. Just waiting on recones now

IMG_20150916_133224_131_zpsld2gko52.jpg

IMG_20150916_135237_685_zpsxpzkjcxh.jpg

Yeah, it's probably not a good sign when a "company" tells you they can't refund the money you paid for a service/product because they have a negative balance. Why would he even admit that to a customer? Wow.

Anyway, curious to see this all done. It's been an interesting build log... Lol

I'm going to text him later today and see what's up.

If I won't be getting them by Monday when he promised, I want those Ti baskets tossed in for free that he ordered for the 12's. If not, I'm going to contribute to the shitstorm and make a buyer beware on CACO.

If I get the recones on time and they perform well, I will make sure to tell people.

Got my ground wire from the alternator ran all the way back into the bed

IMG_20150917_151854_480_zpsev5n4bb2.jpg

IMG_20150917_151905_176_zpslxru0sus.jpg

I bent my $70 drill bit today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It stuck, and I thought the drill broke my wrist for a second. It smashed my arm against some metal and I was pissed when I saw the bit.

Anyways, I opened up the hole and covered the wire with split tubing. Not going to see the duct tape behind the battery rack.

IMG_20150917_154716_336_zpsiou9qikx.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.