Setup help - Network / standard

Participant count
  • Participant list

Winwright

CarAudio.com Newbie
England
Hey guys, I am trying to clarify something.

I have

Hertz Csk 165 Front Components
80 PRS Head unit
Hertz Power4d 4 channel amp
Vibe active subwoofer

Laying around I have some other 6.5"s and 6.9"s but these aren't in the car.

I thought it was more optimal to have your car in network mode then standard, however somebody has told me I can't run my car correctly in network mode as I don't have mid bass? So I was running a 4 channel amp, one channel per tweeter and one per 6.5.

They've told me to run it in standard mode, reconnect my rear speakers to the HU for fill if I want it, and to leave my amp in 4 channel and bridge the front components instead.

I literally don't know which option I should be going for now?

The only negatives I have so far is the very little room for the crossovers to he near the speakers, I know this is suboptimal if required.

id run the tweets off the 2 front channels of your amp, the mids off the rear channels

i dont like rear speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.