Really Need Help Finding a Head Unit....

Well, I would think it is worth a shot. You'll only have to do it once and can revert to the use of isolaters if need be. I don't ever like using something to fix something that should not be an issue and is likely caused by something we're missing here. It will always be there nagging at the back of your head if don't at least give it a try, if you are anything like me that is. ;) Just get a cheepo HU off ebay or amzon for testing (you can alws return it if your don't abuse it) and see if that fixes the issue, if it does, you can then exchange the HU and unless every one of this HU is the cause (very unusual), you will be good to go. i really think that you already isolated it to the Hu though, at least if I understand the info correctly that you have posted.

Last edited:
Well, I would think it is worth a shot. You'll only have to do it once and can revert to the use of isolaters if need be. I don't ever like using something to fix something that should not be an issue and is likely caused by something we're missing here. It will always be there nagging at the back of your head if don't at least give it a try, if you are anything like me that is. ;) Just get a cheepo HU off ebay or amzon for testing (you can alws return it if your don't abuse it) and see if that fixes the issue, if it does, you can then exchange the HU and unless every one of this HU is the cause (very unusual), you will be good to go. i really think that you already isolated it to the Hu though, at least if I understand the info correctly that you have posted.
yeah I'll probably return it. I've just been trying to get everything finished asap. I was thinking about entering my car into the Sundown Audio show in august here in hickory, nc. I don't have the highest quality setup, but my sub portion gets kinda crazy.
Edit: Also, going to see oppenheimer 70mm in Georgia on the 5th😎 Gonna be a long drive if I'm between stereos.

Last edited:
yeah I'll probably return it. I've just been trying to get everything finished asap. I was thinking about entering my car into the Sundown Audio show in august here in hickory, nc. I don't have the highest quality setup, but my sub portion gets kinda crazy.
Edit: Also, going to see oppenheimer 70mm in Georgia on the 5th😎 Gonna be a long drive if I'm between stereos.
Id get it returned upon warranty as soon as you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...