Radom subwoofer pics from FixMySpeaker.com/ PSI Car audio....

do you have a hard time getting that head through doors?
No sir, but I can do simple math.

I've built ten of thousands of subwoofers with my two hands. The # of custom built, per the customer's needs, subwoofers is into the thousands.

I'm not saying that there aren't a ton of companies who have sold more subwoofers than me. I'm saying that there is not one man who has built more by his own two hands.

.....not that I know of. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i really like the subs pictured in this thread. dave, i think i will be hitting you up when im ready to get 4 15s for my wall. you should be able to build something to my needs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the ones with colors cones and dust caps look NICE!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.